Chapter 17 "The Attack":

Clem's POV:
I then began to stand up until Gabe stopped me and said scared, "Clem, what are you doing?!" "I'll distract them. You blow those cage cards to kingdom come." I whispered is Gabe nodded, put his four head to mine, and said, "Just stay safe, mi amor." before moving towards the carts sneakily while holding the bombs. "Lilly!" I shouted as I stood from my hiding place while pointing my bow at her. "Move and I'll shoot." I continue to show as Abel said, "You won't get the chance." Lilly held up her hand for a cease-fire as she said, "So, where are our new recruits?" "They are not yours!" I said if she was silent for a moment before telling her guards to keep searching. "If Clementine moves, shoot her." She ordered one of the raiders as I looked nervously at Gabe who continue to sneak carefully and slowly towards the carts while looking at me just as nervous. "We'll find them, Clementine. And then we'll take them. Including you and your little boy." She poses as I said back, "I don't think you're going to kill me. Just like you didn't back in the woods."
"Shut up!" Lilly shouted. "You can't fucking do it, can you?" I asked her if she just put one hand on her hip and said, "You've changed." "I grew up." I told her back keeping my attitude. "I could see that. God, you're just like him. Lee would've been heartbroken knowing he taught you all the wrong things. That the sweet little girl he protected turned into this." She said making me in raged. "You're right, Lilly. I am just like him. And if you saw me now, he'd be proud of who I have become." I told her she replied, "Why? Because you pick fights that you can't win. Right, I'm sure that made all his sacrifice is worth it. Face it, Clem. Lee would be disgusted." "Don't you ever say his name." I exclaimed is Lilly said, "If Lee were still here...." "EVER!!" I yelled interrupting her. I don't see Gabe know was James placing the bombs in four of the six carts. "If you won't help me find them, then all you have to use another method." She said as she then took her eyes off of me. "Oh Jenny!! Where are you, baby cakes?!" She shouted trying to get in Jennifer's head as I saw her starting to get angry. "I miss you, baby doll. I know we had it on a rough no, but we could start over, can't we? I'm sure you've forgiven me for punishing you when you fart against my ideals." She said is Jennifer was now at her breaking point. I shook my head at her to not do it, but it was too late as Jennifer stood up and pointed her shack on that Lily shouting, "Go to Hell, you good for nothing little Twat!!"
"Jennifer! Long time no see. How have you been?" She asked sarcastically. "Fuck you, literally!" She yelled much to Lilly's amusement. "You're not still mad about me punishing you, are you?" Lilly asked sarcastically again. "You tried to kill me!!!" She said. "I know, but just tell me where the others are and I'll leave you alone. I'll just take them and you'll never hear from me again." Lilly offered her as she immediately responded, "Yeah, that's not gonna happen!" "Well, suit yourself. You may have escaped execution last time, but there's no escape now!" Lilly said raising her AK 47 at her about the shoot it's all the bombs went off and blew up the four cards. The Raiders began to panic as the explosions because Lilly to get knocked down. I don't fired and arrow at her is it just barely missed her head. Tenn so scared as Erika when ran towards Lilly and I violence charge. Lilly managed to get back on her feet and shove a knife into Erika's neck. "Goddamnit!" Lilly shouted is Erika fell to the ground still alive but pouring blood from her neck. "Erika! NOOO!" Eleanor shouted as Lilly got on top of Erika and stabbed her in the head, killing her for sure so she didn't turn.
"Kill who you have to! Take the rest!" Lilly showed it to her people as it was the out time for us all to fight. But tired and arrow into one of the raiders legs and then another in his head. Everyone began firing back as we managed to kill three maybe four of them. "Everyone! Come here!" Jennifer shouted is everyone came over to her and I. "Everyone get inside now!" Jen shouted as we did what was told with her and Violet continuing to fire at them. "Wait. Henry!" I exclaimed remembering him as I look back to see that the Raiders had already taken him. I ran inside is Jennifer and Violet came in and shut the door behind us and locked it. "It won't keep them for a long period move!" Jennifer ordered as we began to move up the staircase. Three readers manage to get inside with one of them being Abel as one of the other ones activated a trap causing a duffel bag full of bricks to come down on his head, killing him almost instantly. "No!" The female raider shouted is Abel then noticed us going up the stairs. "There they are. Kill that one. The girl." He shouted as they came up the stairs after us.
As they came up the stairs, Jennifer lead the group into her office that had a secret exit well AJ and I stayed behind with a plan. We took the bench outside of the office and pushed it down the stairs, crushing the girl as blood poured from her mouth. "Fucking useless. I told Lilly you wouldn't cooperate." Abel shouted throwing another Molotov cocktail at us as it went off in front of both of us, causing the hall to catch fire. The smoke made us cough like crazy as I went, "AJ. In here." as we walked into another to away from the fire. "AJ, the door! Like it!" I ordered him as he was about two until Abel literally kick the door open, making AJ fall to the ground which made me furious. "Your little friend Lilly ain't around this time. So will have a nice little chat. You and me. Alone." Abel said as he tried to grab me but I sliced the palm of his hand with my knife. "AAAGGHH!" He screamed in pain as he went to the ground surprisingly fast. "Fucking bitch!" He shut his eyes begin to medically walk up to him. "Clem, I can't...." AJ tried to say to me as I looked at him and told him, "AJ, stay back."
Abel then kicked my leg causing me to hit the floor as well as I dropped my knife. I picked it up again as Abel punched me in the face and pushed me on the table while putting my arm behind my back. "You know, whenever I see someone like you; Week, small, afraid, and still alive? Well, I bet a lot of good folks died to get you here." He taught it as I grabbed a mini statuette of the lighthouse on the table and stabbed his face with the end of it. "OW! DAMMIT!!" He screamed as he then smashed my face into the table and tried to take me as well. AJ tried to attack but Abel just swatted him away violently. "Fuck this! I should just kill you now!" He said taking the knife from me and about to stab my head until he heard a voice go, "HEY!!" I then saw Gabe charge him mercilessly with murderous intent as you could see a fire in his eyes. He knocked Abel off of me, pinned him to the wall while grabbing his jacket with both hands, and said, "Don't you ever put your filthy piece of shit hands on my family!! EVER!!!" "Oh I remem...." Abel tried to say before Gabe punched him in the face several times and spin kicked him towards the balcony. As Abel stumbled towards the balcony, I then charge at him as well and pushed him off, only to have him grab my hand and drag me down with him.  "CLEM!!! Gabe and AJ shouted on the balcony as I continue to fall until I eventually landed on the ground hard.
Everything went dark for a second until I woke to see Abe underneath me with his leg completely broken while screaming in pain. I began to get up until Lilly holding her AK-47 at my head as I looked up at her face expecting anger, but instead got a face of sadness and confliction.  "This... This is supposed to be easy." She said conflicting with her self. "I know you won't do it. I know you won't kill me." I said with sympathy. "And why is that?" She asked still hesitant. Because we were like family wants. And you won't hurt family." I said as Lilly looked even more sad and conflicted. Just then, Jennifer came and tackled Lilly to the ground while wrestling for the gun. I tried to get up again, but Abel grabbed me by the ankle. Gabe then ran down the stairs and kicked him in the face right off me. "I TOLD YOU BOT TO TOUCH MY FAMILY!!!" He shouted as he then looked at me. "Honey, are you OK? He asked reaching his hand out to me. I grabbed it as he pulled me up and gave me a hug as I said, "Yeah, I'm OK." "Thank God! I couldn't live with myself if something happened." He said before kissing my cheek for a second. "You took everything for me!!" Jennifer shouted and she was still fighting with Lilly but they were standing now. "Who do you think gave you that stuff in the first place?" She shouted back as Gabe and I ran to Jen's aid.
But as we were about to help her, Lilly had enough strength to point the gun at Jens stomach and shoot her twice, causing Jennifer to stop fighting as Lilly kept her cheek. "I am... I am sorry. But you brought this on yourself." She said as she then let go of her and Jennifer's body hit the ground. "Jennifer!!" I shouted as Lilly ran away and Gabe and I went to her side. The woman was bleeding badly as Gabe tried to put pressure on it. "Clem? You have to... Stop her. I'll be OK. Just go!" She ordered.  "I can't. You nee...." I said until she spoke over me, "Clem, there is no time. Do you need to stop her now!" I hesitantly nodded as Gabe stayed with her while I tried to save the others. At this point Henry, Tenn, and Riley were already taken as one of the raiders had Skyler by the hair. "DADDY!!! HELP ME!!!" The little girl yelled out to Carter and she was then locked into the cage. "NO!! SKYLAR!! RILEY!!" Carter yelled as he ran to save them but got shot in the leg. I then looked around to see both Minerva and Sofie being dragged away to the cards as well. As I looked over the situation, I only had one arrow left and knew I could only save one of them. I pointed my bow at both sides, trying to figure out which of the two twin sisters I would save.