Chapter 11 "Double Wedding":

(Time Skip: One Month Later)
Clem's POV:
After a month of preparations and anticipation, the day of the wedding has finally come. I was so excited but also at the same time nervous. I have no idea why I was nervous but I can help but feel like. Apparently still couldn't believe it was actually happening. I mean who would imagine getting married in a world where the dead roam the earth and people fight to survive. Also as requested, Garrison Tiffany were not allowed to attend the ceremony as Jennifer locked them in their apartment. They've been giving a shit all month, especially Tiffany. Also since this wasn't a typical wedding, none of us were in any fancy clothes like suits, dresses, and shit like that. We were just doing all this on our normal clothes which was completely fine. All that was really different from how are usually look was Erika doing make up for Violet and I like lipstick, eye shadow, etc. I've never put on her even been a fan of make up, but I guess I can just suck it up just for this one little occasion that will change my life forever.
Erika finished with my make up and she took a moment to reflect on her work. "Oh, Clem. You look beautiful." She says as I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Kind of glorifying yourself a bit, aren't you Erika? Like what I didn't look beautiful before?" I asked and she then felt embarrassed. "Oh hell. I'm sorry, Clem. I... I didn't mean it like that." She apologized. "It's OK. I was just joking." I said as she side of relief. "Well, I best get to the Sarah Moni. See you too at the altar." She said before packing up and leaving. "So, you ready Clem?" I heard Violet ask me as I stepped out of the bathroom where Erika did my make up. "Yeah, I am. I'm just a little nervous is all." I said. "Hey, I feel the same. I mean we are about to be binding our souls to another for the rest of our existence after all." She said is I replied, "Yeah, even if it's not exactly official by law." "Well it's official to us and that's all that matters." Violet said bringing a smile to my face. "Not to mention that I've dreamed of this moment for years." She then continued. "Yeah, tell me about it. Are used to fantasize about Gabe and I getting married for years after I left a new Richmond. Only we were in fancy clothes in the world wasn't a complete shithole. But this works too." I said as Violet chuckled a bit. "Well we better get going. Our significant others a wait." She said is I nodded and followed her out of my house to where the wedding was taking place.
Gabe's POV:
Minerva and I were waiting at the altar wearing our usual attire with everyone in Haven being there. Well except for those twins, thank God. Since she was leader, Jennifer was the priest as Louis was Minerva and my best man and Sofie was Violet and Clem's maiden of honor. The main doors opened as Violet and Clem stepping in as Clem looked more beautiful than ever. Something I thought would be impossible. They stayed with us at the altar as she and I immediately started holding both of each other's hands. "We are all gathered here today to celebrate the union of both Minerva and Violet and Gabriel Garcia and Clementine Everett in holy matrimony. Now would you two ladies do you learn to share your vows?" Jennifer asked as Violet started. "Minnie, we've known each other for a long time. Hell, ever since we were just little kids and even then I knew you were special. You made me be who I truly a.m. and I was heartbroken the day you and your sister were taken. But now that you're back in my arms, I'm ready to spend the rest of my days by your side." Violet said putting the ring on Minerva's finger. "Violet, there wasn't a day that went by in that horrible dark so why didn't think of you or think how much I wanted you back. You are my precious flower and you still are. My love for you cannot be contained and it never will be. I love you, Vi."  She said the sliding the rain on Violet's finger as she replied, "I love you too, baby. For the remainder of my days."
Clem's POV:
"Now Clementine and Gabe, it's your turn to exchange your vows." Jennifer said is Gabe looked a bit nervous but also happy. "Well to be honest, I didn't actually prepare anything." He said is everyone laughed and he then continued, "So I'll just speak from the heart." "Clementine, the day I met you in the junkyard was a complete emotional roller coaster. After my sister died, show me the type of kindness that a lot of people didn't have anymore. You show me people could generally be good. And the day you told me you felt the same way I felt about you was one of the happiest days of my life if not the happiest. Every kiss we share feels just as special and amazing as our first. You are my heart, my passion, and my love. I'm happy to be spending the rest of my life with you." He said as I felt a tear of joy slip down my cheek as he put the ring on my finger. "Ever since the walkers came, my life was hell. Everything I went through turned me better and cold. But then when I met you Gabe, you brought back the humanity in my soul I knew I still had but just couldn't reach it. You gave me true love and devotion. Made me feel like an actual kid again for that I maternally grateful. I love you and I like you so much and couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else but you. I always thought that I'd be alone. But that I met you." I finished as Gabe smiled at me with happy tears being contained in that both of our eyes just begging to for us to let them come out.
"Do you, Violet take Minerva to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in marriage and cherish her in love and friendship? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, and honor her for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her till death do you part?" Jennifer asked as Violet said back, "I do." "And do you, Minerva take Violet to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in marriage and to cherish her in love and friendship? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, and honor her for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health, and for seeking all others, be faithful only to her till death do you part?" She then asked Minnie as she said, "I do." She then looked it Gabe and I and said, "Do you, Gabriel Garcia take Clementine Everett to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in marriage and cherish her in love and friendship? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, and honor her for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her till death do you part?" "You're goddamn right I do." He said confidently. "And do you, Clementine Everett take Gabriel Garcia to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in marriage and to cherish him in love and friendship? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, and honor him for better or worse, for richer or poor, in sickness and in health, and for seeking all others, be faithful only to him till death do you part?" She then asked me. "With all of my heart, I do." I said lovingly.
"Then by the power invested in me by the community of Haven, I now pronounce you for wife and wife and husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Jennifer said as Violet and Minerva kiss softly while Gabe and I smashed our lives into each other. Their kids lasted for five seconds while Gabe and mine lasted for a good 10 to 15 seconds as it went on for so long Violet and Minerva already left the altar and we're now with the others. We separated lips as everyone was still cheering for us. "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Garcia." Jennifer said as we then went down to talk to the rest of the group. We then had the reception as we then began to go home and Gabe picked me up bridal style. "Gabe, put me down! I mean it !" I said trying to sound serious but I was laughing. "What? I think this is appropriate for my bride." He said as I rolled my eyes and giggled more. We then took AJ to bed who was completely exhausted from the Sarah Moni is Gabe and I think got in the bed while snuggling as we usually do. "I love you, Gabriel Garcia. My handsome and dorky husband." I said doesn't my face into his bare chest. "I love you too, Clementine Garcia. My beautiful and bad ass wife." He replied as just like AJ we were exhausted too so we fell sleep almost instantly after that. Maybe due to the joy we felt today knowing that we are now bound to each other for life.