Chapter 22 "Heading Out":

(Time Skip: Three Days Later)
Clem's POV:
Three days have gone by as we were almost prepared to face Lilly and her people at the Delta. As promised, Conrads people did come in there were about eight maybe 10 of them with combined with our 11 and Conrad's other five make 26 people. Just enough to be Lilly I hope. Although can't read people have been pretty cool so far, Jack and Liam are really starting to piss me off. Not because they're hitting on me which they aren't but it feels like it, but because they are so incredibly stupid. If you ask me, I think there's a good chance that they were dropped his babies. But anyways, I was helping Gabe pack up our weapons for the fight as we heard a knock at the door with Gabe yelling, "It's open!"  Eleanor then open the door and walked into the room as I asked, "Oh hi, Eleanor. What's up?" "I did as you both requested. Abel has been restrained and tied to the mast until we are ready to leave." She said is Gabe replied, "Thanks El."
I then saw a saddened expression on her face as I knew something was up. "Elinor you look upset. What's going on?" I asked her is she that approached us a bit closer. "It's nothing. Just that... I don't feel ready for what's to come." She said to us. "How come?" Gabe asked her. "Well, I've never actually taken a life before, let alone be part of an ambush. We really doing this, that I know the blood will be on my hands. I just don't know if I'm willing to have that burden." She said sounding scared. "I know it's gonna be hard, but if you want to bring your friends home, it might come down to you getting blood on your hands. Just like the rest of us." Gabe said is Eleanor that replied, "I know, but as a doctor I took it all to save lives. But now I might add some." I walked up to her and place my hand on her shoulder. "Eleanor, I understand what you're going through. I remember the first time I ever had to take another's life. I was just nine years old as I was taken by a stranger with his wife's decapitated walk her head in a bag. He told me he knew where to find my parents but he lied. What he really wanted was to use me to start a family with him." I started to say until Gabe shouted, "Wait, what the fuck?! Really?!" "Yeah, it was gross. Luckily it never happened. Anyways, my caretaker at the time Lee went to save me as the two got in a fight. Who is about to kill Lee until I shot him in the head. I was scared to do it and was scared after, but sometimes you have to do what's scary for the right thing." I finished my story as Eleanor looked at me and said, "OK. I'll... I'll try to be brave. Hopefully I don't have to kill anyone."
"Now what's going on in here?" We heard Conrad ask as he walked into the room. "Oh nothing. Just finishing up packing our weapons." I told him. "I see. Well all of my men are ready to go when you are." He said as I replied, "Good. We will all leave in ten minutes." Conrad nodded is Gabe said, "Well look at this. It's me, you, Conrad, and Eleanor. Looks like we have the old team back together again." "Well half of our old team at least." I joked is Gabe smirked and replied, "Regardless, this is a great a reunion in guns and roses." "You dork." I said is I left and proceeded to kiss him. He kissed back as we heard Conrad say, "Oh come on you too. Really?!" "What? We can kiss each other, I mean we're husband-and-wife for god sake." I said as he just rolled his eyes. "I'll just meet you downstairs in ten. Unless you to plan on fucking before we leave." He joked before him and Eleanor left the room. "Oh and Conrad?" Gabe called to him as he turned around to see us. "Thank you. For helping us and changing your mind." Gabe said as he smiled and replied, "of course. What's family for?" He didn't officially left his gable I finished packing and left the house ourselves.
We walked outside to see everyone ready to go with James and Thomas holding Abel captive and Conrad holding the map to Norfolk. "All right, let's roll out." Gabe said as we all begin to leave Haven to get to the Delta. As we walked, Gabe stood behind me and snickered a bit as I turned around to face him. "What the hell are you snickering at, dark?" I asked him raising my eyebrow. "Oh... It's nothing baby. Don't worry about it." He said I knew he was hiding something. Gabriel Garcia, you better tell me what it is." I told him as he sighed, "Fine. I was looking at your butt. But I can't help it. You have such a cute little tushie." He admitted as I lightly punched his shoulder and replied, "Well aren't you just a little perv." We then walked side-by-side as AJ was having a conversation with Conrad. "What do you think they're talking about?" Gave whispered to me. "I have no idea. Hopefully it's nothing bad or inappropriate." I answer him. "I agree. The last thing I want is for Conrad to give AJ the sex talk or something. Kind of like he did with me." He joked. "Gabriel! He's way too young for that." I said laughing a bit. "Exactly! I don't want Conrad saying, "When a man and a woman love each other very much, the man then fucks the shit out of that ho until he feels her with the baby juice that works about 40% of the time." Those are his exact words by the way." He said marking Conrad's voice as I couldn't help but laugh. "Jesus, Gabe. You are so silly." I said well still laughing. "And you are super cute. As always. "He flirted as I blushed a bit before saying, "Well thank you, my loving dork."
Gabe smiled until it disappeared, making me concerned. Call Gabe? What's wrong?" I asked him. "It's just that we have every part of the plan figured out except for one little detail." He said. "And what is that exactly?" I asked. "What are we going to do with Lilly once this is over?" He then asked me. I want silence before Gabe said, "Actually, let me rephrase that. What are you going to do with Lilly?" "Why is it up to me?" I asked while raising an eyebrow again. "Well out of all of us, you've known her the most. So I have to ask, you're going to kill her aren't you?" He then continued. "Honestly Gabe, I... I don't know. Really was like family to me like Conrad is for you, but she's changed into a darker version of herself." I said is Gabe reached for my hand and I of course accepted it. "Well you have plenty of time to decide. Let's just focus on one problem to the next." He said is I nodded and we continued walking to the Delta to face Lilly.