Tony was just as loony as me so I wasn't going to test her. Shit, I love my life.

She gets up and brushes past me as she walks into the apartment.

" Ton- ", I begin. "Don't talk to me, I hate you. and I'm finding a new roommate." Tony stomps to her room and I laugh knowing not to take her serious.

We had been living together for almost two years and had many ups and downs, but we would never give up living with each other.

We were like sisters. We loved each other but always were at each other's necks.

" Aww...did I ruin your favorite holiday, I'm sowwy." I call after her, talking in a baby voice. Next thing I know pieces of Halloween candy are being thrown at me. Tootsie rolls and everything else.

I run and hide behind the wall to avoid Tony's assault. Finally candy stops being thrown, and I hear her door slam.

I pick up a vanilla tootsie roll of the ground. "Ooo my favorite.", I pop it in my mouth as I snicker to myself.

This day is already off to a crazy start.

* * * *

15 minutes later I see Marcus's jeep pull up outside our apartment. I'm dressed in my outfit I picked out earlier, my hair is curled , and my face is beat.

I didn't do much but add some highlighter, do a cat eye, and concealer for blemishes. I always went for a more natural, subtle look with makeup.

I put gloss on my lips and grab my bag, and other things I would need for school. I also grab a snack and some orange juice to tide me over till lunch.

" Tonyyy...Marcus is here if you want a ride." I yell as I began to make my way out. I know she needs a ride and that would make her stubborn ass come out.

She comes out and seems to be back in her cheery mood. She has a big, plastic shopping bag in her hands and her backpack for school.

" What do you got in there?" I ask, trying to peek into her bag. " None of your business." She snatches away from me ,and makes her way out the door.

I chuckle to myself wondering how long she'd keep this immature act up. Tony could hold grudges forever.

I put on a jacket since it's chilly outside and lock up the house. I walk down our porch steps and Marcus gets out the car before I can even make my way to the car.

My heart skips a beat as I take in his appearance. His skin is moisturized along with his curly hair. He has a five o'clock shadow going on that looks good as hell on him. Diamonds glisten in both of his ears.

His outfit consists of a dark jean jacket, jeans, and a graphic tee with the "Scream", icon on it, and Jordan's on his feet. His tall, muscular frame is intimidating and has me drooling.

I bite my lips as I admire him,Damn, my man is fine. It's like I can never get used to how fine he is. Every time I see him it's like the first time all over again.

He flashes his dental approved smile and I feel myself getting wet down below. Damn, he bouta ruin my panties.

" So you just gone stare at me like a piece of meat ,or you gonna show ya man some love?" I break from my lust filled thoughts as Marcus walks up to me, putting his arms out for a hug.

He arches his brow at me and I laugh. "Shut uuup, it's not my fault you so fine." I hug him, breathing in his scent as he wraps his muscular arms around me.