Feels

Two boys followed from behind Annie, the older one had dark hair and eyes and held a girl in his arms.  The girl in his arms was pale and had green eyes, her brown and apricot colored hair was messily covering her head.  The other boy that walked in with them looked a lot like the girl in the older boy’s arms, they were probably related.

The girl was set in a bed near mine, at least they didn’t despise me as much as I thought that they would when I was crazier than usual.

“What’d we miss?” Annie asked.

“My unnaturally accurate prediction,” I admitted.  I could finally control what I said, the medicine must be wearing off.

“What does that mean?” Annie wondered, tilting her head a little.

“It means that I’m always right.  Unless I am wrong, than I was very close,” I rambled.  I might now be able to control what I say, but my thoughts still aren’t that clear.

“Hello, people.  She went unconscious in the train.  We need help.  Pronto,” the smaller boy said.  I rolled my eyes at his demand, I honestly was too calm to think about someone in pain at that moment.

“Well, how the heck are we supposed to magically make her conscious?” Annie snapped at the boy.  I smirked, glad that she had sass.  Of course she had to ruin it and apologise.  “Sorry, I’m just stressed.”

I looked over at the older guy, he was cradling the girl.  I wanted to burst into tears from how cute that looked, but it was just not what I do.

“It’s fine, but she needs some oxygen in her lungs from inhaling all the smoke.  Maybe some makeup in her face will help too,” the twin suggested.

“Okay,” I muttered and had air blow on her face.  I wasn’t sure if it would help at all, but it was worth a shot.

“Why makeup?  She hates that stuff,” Annie informed him.

“Or some food,” he suggested.

“Food would be better,” Annie agreed.

“So she can choke on it?  Why not?” I sarcastically stated.  I felt like the only one who could know what would happen.

“I’ll go get some.  I’ll be right back, inform me if anything happens,” the guy said as he started toward the door.  He stopped as my words finally were processed.  “And will you please stop being the Debby Downer?” he asked me and then exited the room.

“Don’t die!” Annie called out.

“Nah, let him die.  He just called me a downer,” I joked.

“That’s not nice,” Annie said, grinning.  “Even if it’s true.”

“You’re going to be alright,” the guy that held Apricot muttered to her.

He and the girl reminded me of when I used to have someone to love me if I was killed. “You are going to make me die of too much feels.  Continue,” I smiled.

He looked up at me like I was crazy. “Feels?” he asked.

“I have no idea,” Tanner admitted.

I mimicked his tone and said “Mortals?”