Is This Legal?

I walked back into camp, worried that Cali did not fully except my apology.  I sighed as I waved my thoughts aside.  When I approached the Hermes cabin, I saw Octavian crying on the stairs.

     “What is wrong?” I stuttered, hoping that my apology and my small confession about my friend  to Cali would stay between Cali and I.  No one else is ever going to be allowed to know what I told her.

     “Cali left,” he whimpered with his head between his knees.  “She ran away, thinking that she was helping me.”

     I looked down, not sure what to say to comfort him.  Instead of feeling neglected, all I could feel is his pain.  “I hope that you know that I forgave you, a long time ago actually,” I offered.  “You really did think that you were helping her, and I was being a real Medusa when I tried to make you feel bad,” I admitted.

     Octavian calmed down a little.  “I feel like there is nothing that I can do to get her back,” he whispered.

     I felt the pain that he had in my heart, I felt like I was the one who killed someone and that I was the one who just had their soul mate walk right out of my life.  “I know that it seems like a stupid plan, but maybe if you and Thali get along when she comes back, it is possible that when she finds out she will come back.”  Octavian’s face lit up.  “Just a though, if it doesn’t work then you would have a new friend so you would win no matter what.”

      “I guess that would work, but what if she doesn’t come back?” Octavian worried.

     I sighed, not knowing what to tell him.  “If she doesn’t come back, you could just try to find a new life with someone or somewhere else,” I answered, trying to make it sound easy. 

     "I will let you on in a little secret.  I but a tracker on a fork and gave it to her.  She is headed South for Ocala Florida." 

     Octavian looked like he just got a chance to become a god.  "I have got to go find her!" As fast as his excitment came, it left.  "But, she told me that she doesn't want me to come and find her."

     I laughed.  "Sure, she doesn't want her boyfriend to come and find her.  She is a demigod.  We all know that she is violent and strong, but the monsters out there are some times a struggle to kill for even Gods.  I think that you should think about it, but try to stay alive during it all."  I got up and left Octavian on the stairs.

      I walked in the direction of my cabin.  When I heard giggling, I got sick of the idea of running away from them.  After all of this, all I want to do is to chill.  If I was lucky, they would just ignore me like they usually would do.  Of course, I have never been that lucky.

     “Sky!” one of them called, charmspeak practically oozing out of it.

     I did my best to ignore them, but they had their ways.  “Sky, stop trying to avoid us!”  the girls surrounded me.  Drew smirked as she made her way through the crowd.  “You are going to speak.”

     I nodded, not knowing what to expect from them.  Two guys came up behind me, if I was not so immune to the winks of guys, then I would’ve went limp right there as they grabbed me by the elbows and dragged me away.  “Is this even llegal?”

     “When you have charmspeak, just about everything is legal!” Drew cheered.