What Did I Do?

"Please tell me it was a dream.  Please tell me that it was just a night mare and nothing else," I muttered to myself.  I looked around to see were I was.  It was pitch black, as if I was just floating in space.  "At least I can get some dreamless sleep," I whisper to myself while I tried to see the bright side of things.

     "You lied to me," a familiar voice yelled behind me.  I turn around and see Nico.  He looked worn out as if he had been crying for days.  His eyes bored into mine, I stared back, not sure how to react.

     "About what?" I asked carefully.

     His eyes widened as if it was an insult.  "About everything!  You lied about everything!" he exclaimed.  I stared hopelessly at him, wanting nothing other then to know what I had done that was so bad that Nico could actually be this mad at me.  He groaned and started to walk away.

     I followed him.  "Why would I lie?  What did I do?  I really don't know!" I explained to him.  He started to walk faster away from me.

     "You don't trust me!" Nico yelled over his shoulder.  "You are like all of the others."  With that, he ran.

     I tried to run, but I wasn't going anywhere.  "Please!  Come back!  What did I do?" I yelled after him.  I stopped trying to run, I didn't see the use in it anymore.  "I'm sorry," I whispered.