You're Invited!

When I got into Piper's room, I saw that she was staring into her blade.
     "What are you doing?" I asked her.
     "Thinking oh what I want to see," she sighed.
     "Could I use it?" I asked.
     "Don't scare yourself with it," Piper warned as she winked.
     I held the blade and gazed at my reflection in it.  "What is my family doing right now?"
     A faint image starting to appear.  "She was so young." I heard the voice.  It was clearly said by someone that was holding back tears.
      The image cleared and I saw my mom in front of the ruins.  "She didn't deserve any of this," she continued.
      She was in front of my burned down house.  My babysitter was behind her.  "I am so sorry.  I was only going next door to say hi to the neighbor, but Sky decided to cook mac and cheese any burned down the house while she was trapped."
     My mom nodded, I couldn't believe that she believed that assassin.  "How am I going to tell him?" she thought outloud while she scanned the ashes of the house that laid infront of her, hoping to see a sign that told her if I had the slightest chance of still being alive.
      "Tell who?" The witch in disguise asked with new interest.
     "Her brother.  He was going on a college tour while all of this happened."
     "I smell something, I got to go." the witch said as she rushed to her car.