Overboard

While the half-bloods mingled, I snuck off to go out on the deck.  I sat on the edge of the boat, no longer afraid of falling out of the boat.
      "Why are you out here? You do know that I am partying in there right?". I didn't have to turn around to know who said that.
     "Why are you in there?  You do know that I am partying out here right?" I asked in the same tone.
     "When I found out, I came out here to see how the party was going," Leo said as he sat on the edge of the boat with me.  "So, how do you feel to be the only known daughter of Poseidon?"
     "I feel like I should've seen that coming."
     "It wasn't that obvious.  You could've been the daughter of just about any god."
     "Do you remember the city that I was at?"
     "Ocala, right?" Leo asked.  "What does that have to do with Poseidon? The only thing I saw in Ocala were nursing homes."
      "Ocala is also the horse capital of the world.  Poseidon created horses so..."
     "That would have been helpful to know when I was guessing who you were related to."
     "Who did you think it was?" I asked as I slanted my eyebrows.
     "Zues.  It would explain your name.  Your eyes used to be the blue of the sky.  When you got claimed, they got some green into them-"
     "What?" I cut him off.  I leaned forward to try to see my reflection in the water, but fell overboard into the cold ocean.