Four Corners

I was in complete darkness.  There was no sound at all, I was beginning to think that I had gone deaf.  "Sky!"

       I turned around to the direction that I heard the voice come from.  Leo was standing there, smiling at me.  I was about to walk over to him until I heard, "Shy!"

      My head jerked quickly to the direction I heard someone say my name.  It was Cade, gesturing to me to go to him.  I stopped walking to stare at him.

      "Sky!"  I looked at the direction I heard my name come from.  It was Nico and he was smiling, I never seen him smile before.

     "Come here Sky!" I turned to see who it was.  It was Percy.

      They were all in different corners surrounding me, all wanting me to join them.

      "I will keep you happy," Leo said.

      "I will stick by your side!" Cade said.

      "I will protect you!" Nico said.

      "Wait til you are older to date, I don't want to see you get hurt!" Percy said.

      They repeated what they would do or want me to do as they walked closer to me.  I spun in a circle, trying to decide who's side I would choose.  I started to get stressed, not wanting to hurt anyone.  I curled up into a ball and cried, trying to find a way out of this mess.  I couldn't take it anymore, I shot up and a strong wind threw everyone away from me.  They stared at something above my head, before I could look up to see what it was, I started to wake up.

COMMENT WHO YOU WANT SKY TO END UP WITH!!! IT IS NEVER TOO LATE!!!