Bucket of Water

"Sky!  Sky!". Alcina saw me sprinting toward her.  "Sky!"

     "What happened?" I asked quickly.

     "Thali got really hurt!"

     I stopped thinking, almost as if I was auto pilot and I rushed to the beach.  I grabbed an empty bait bucket.

     "Were are you going?  Thali is in the cabin!" Alcina said as she ran by my side.  I nodded my head to show that I understood.  I scooped water into the bucket and started running to the cabin.

     As I ran, the water splashed around in the bucket.  I hugged the bucket close and let the water splash me face.  When the water splashed me, I felt my energy restore.  I was able to pound my feet quicker and harder, so I did.

     I rushed into the cabin and saw Thali laying on her bed.  The scratch on her stomach was dangerously deep.  I couldn't help but stare at the scratch as I pitied the pain Thali had to deal with while I admired that Thali stayed strong and didn't acknowledge the pain.

     While Alcina talked those Thali, I put the water on her scratch.  The wound seemed to heal right as the water touched it.  As the skin closed and healed, it pushed out poison.  The bucket was empty because all of the water was either on me, Thali or the bed.  I scooped the poison into the bucket.  I looked up and saw that Thali and Alcina were still talking to each other, neither one of them noticed that I had taken the poison.  I thought that it would be better that way.