That Awkward Moment

"Want to play a game that I made up?". Leo asked.

     "What is it called?" I asked.

     "That Awkward Moment, when we see who has more awkward moment jokes."

     "Sounds fun." I said.

     Leo smiled, "That awkward moment when you ask a child of Poseidon if they want to have some seafood."

     "That awkward moment when no one but you laughs at a really bad joke."

     "That awkward moment when you are caught going to the Aphrodite cabin with a bag of rubber spiders."

     "That awkward moment when you are accused of spray painting the school and spray cans are found in your locker."

     "That awkward moment when you are caught lying."

     "That awkward moment when you find yourself staring at someone for 5 minutes."

     "That awkward moment when you buy a bag of air and there are chips inside."

     "That awkward moment when you run out of jokes to tell."

     "That awkward moment when some one is yelled at for chewing gum when you are blowing a bubble in the desk behind them."

     "That awkward moment when someone picks something up for you are one of your hairs are on it."

     "That awkward moment when you say that you hate one direction and one of their biggest fans hear you."

     "That awkward moment when you hug someone from behind and it turns out to be someone else"

     "That awkward moment when you are the only one cheering for one team and everyone else is cheering for the other team."

     "Yeah, I am out of ideas." I admitted.

     "That awkward moment when you win a game that you made up." Leo said.

     "Okay, you proved your point.  You know more jokes than me." I said.

     "That awkward moment when you have to tell a cripple to sleep."

     "Say what?" I asked.

     "You should go to sleep, I was supposed to make sure that you weren't dramatized or something than make sure that you go to bed."

     "That awkward moment when you have to sleep in front of a guy you just met a few days ago." I muttered as I tried to go to bed in front of him.  I didn't realize how tired I was before I let if take over me.