All Aboard

"How did you get here any way?" I asked.

       "Well," Leo sort of blushed.  "I jumped off the boat and swam when I saw that you were in trouble.  I was going to attack from behind until Riley decided that she would have all of the fun."

      "Thank you for the help," I said sarcastically.

      "Oh, no problem" he shrugged.

       "How are we going to get up there?" I asked.

      "I can't get much more wet than I already am so..." Leo said.

       I knew what his plan was, but I did not know if I was capable of it.  I stared at the water for a few seconds.  I looked at Leo, he looked into my eyes to show that he believed in me.

       "Okay, swim to the boat," I said before I could back out.

       While we swam, I tired to calm myself.  We stopped when we were about twenty feet away from the ship.

      "I think that I can only make one jet of water, so we'll need to stick together," I nervously said, very aware that Leo would tease me about this some day.  I put one of my arms around of each of them, Leo on my left and Riley on my right.

       I closed my eyes, imaginging the water act like an elecator.  I turned my thoughts off and let my heart tell the water what to do.  When I was feeling like I was part of the water, I felt a strong yank on both of my arms dragging me forward.  I held onto Leo and Riley so we would all eather make it or break it.  I opened my eyes to see the deck rushing up to me.  I unwrapped my arm from around Leo and used it to hug Riley.  I twisted myself and felt the impact on my back and Riley's weight land on top of me.

      "I am okay, got to go," I managed before I blacked out from shock and pain.