Chapter 17

I wake up and Cato is still sound asleep. I slip out of bed and I get in the shower. I hear Cato wake up and I get out. I put ny hair in a ponytail and I walk back into our room. Heb is getting ready to hop in the shower. he kisses me and he gets in.

I walk downstairs and start fixing breakfast. I'm letting Mira sleep in. Tomorrow is her first day of school. She keeps thinking that she is going to be rushed with questions. I keep telling her just keep walking. I hear Cato come down the steps.

He places Braden in high chair. I get Bradens food out of the fridge and hand it to cato. he starts feeding him. I turn around and Braden is just giggling. I give Cato a plate of bacon, eggs, and toast. I eat and then Cato takes Braden upstairs to give him a bath.

I sit down on the couch and there is a knock on the door. I get up and I open the door. It is my old friend that I havent seen in years, Callie Zagton." "hey callie, what brings you here?" "I need to tell you something."

All of a sudden, she takes out a lead pipe. "Remember me?" I have a flashback after my visir with President Snow. The girls attacking me. She then crashes the lead pipe over my head. The last thing I hear is," You killed my grandfather."

I wake up and Cato and Mira are beside me. I look around and I'm in the hospital again. I pat on Cato's shoulder and he wakes up. I see Mira sleeping. I whisper into Cato's ear. "I cant belive that Callie tried to kill me. I will get her back."

"It will be alright Clove." Mira wakes up and hugs me tightly. "Mommy, I missed you." I place her on my lab and my head is bandaged again. The nurse says I can leave. Cato helps me walk out and we get to our house.

I take a seat on the couch. Once I get better, I'm going to get revenge on her for this. She tried to kill me twice. I lay down and I take a quick nap. I wake up and I realize that it is 10:30. I go upstairs and crawl into the bed with Cato. I fall asleep instanlly.

I wake up and it is 6:00. I go into Mira's room and I wake her up. She gets a bath while I fix her breakfast. I hear her come down the steps. She sits down and eats. After she finishes eating, she puts on her jacket and we start walking to the school.

We get their and I check her in and I kiss her on the forehead. I tell her she will be okay. before I leave, I see Callie with her kid. I fogot that she got pregnant at 16 like i did. Her son's name is Rylie Zagton. I tap her on the shoulder and I charge her into the wall.

"THATS FOR TRYING TO KILL ME!" I walk out and I feel good. I get back home and I see Brutus taking care of Braden. I get back home and Cato is asleep on the couch. I jump on top of him and he opens his eyes.

He kisses me and he sits up and he plays with my hair. While I wait for Mira to finish school, Cato and I clean the house. cato and I's room is a mess. We clean it firsta nd then we work on Mira's room. Her toys are all over the floor. We put them back where they belong.

We really dont have to clean Braden's room that much. We then head downstairs and start cleaning the kitchen. The last part of the house that we clean is the living room. It is the worst part. It takes us 2 hours just to clean it alone.

After we finish cleaning, We watch some tv and I notice i have to leave in 45 minutes to pick up Mira from her first day of school. I hope her first day was a good one. She isnt the one to be shy with people. She likes to talk alot.

I notice it is 1:45 and I put on my jacket and Cato and I go get Mira. We arrive at the school and I see Callie staring me down. I flash my double bladed knife at her and she turns away. Mira runs up to us and she is limping,

"Mira why are you limping?" the mean boy over there tripped me." She is pointing at Rylie Zagton. I knew Callie would find a way to get back at me. I find her in the crowd of people and turn her around. "What the hell Callie? Youre so mad at me that you told your son to hurt my daughter."

"I told you were going to pay Clove.You will see but by the way snows agent told me to try to kill you beacuse she would kill rylie if i didnt." She leaves and that makes complete sense actually. I take mira's hand and we walk home.

I fall asleep on the couch because I'm super tired. I wake up and it is 9:30. cato acrries me upstairs and puts me into bed. he gets in ans snuggles beside me. he whisper in my ear," I LOVE YOU BUNCHES." I fall asleep thinking about him.