Chapter 37

I wake up and I am in a dazed state. I remember passing out on the train coming back to district 2 but that's all remember. I roll over and see Cato starring at me.

"enjoy your view?" I say to him. He always has enjoyed watching me sleep. I rub my eyes and I still feel dazed. I sit up in the bed and hear a cry break out. It's the cries of my son, Braden. Cato gtes up off the bed and walks into Braden's room. The crying comes to a halt and Cato walks back in the room.

"your so good to them Cato." I say as he lays back down on the bed. He smiles and pokes me in my side. I flinch cause I am extremly tickilish in my sides.

"Stop that, that tickles." He does it again and I flinch again. I hit him in the arm and he just laughs. I blush and our lips meet in a firey passion.

4 years Later

I sit on the couch waiting for my daughter to get done with school. She is 10 years old and started 5th grade today. My son, starts his first day of school next week. He is 5 years old. It feel just like yestersday that they were little babies. 

Cato comes down the steps and sits beside me. I lay my head on him and he messes with my hair. 

"Their growing up to fast, cato." I say as he continues twirling my hair in his fingers. 

"tell me about it, clove. Soon, they wont be our little ones anymore." 

"Mommy, Daddy!" Braden yells coming down the steps. Cato and I turn around in seconds seeing our son walk over to the couch.

"What is it sweetie?" I ask. A huge smile creeps onto Cato's face. 

"I'm hungry." He pleads with me. 

"ok. what do you want sweetie?" I ask him.

"mac and cheese." he says, his afce glistening with happiness. I nod my head and I go into the kitchen. He follows behind me closely. I fix him a bowl of mac and cheese and he sits at the table. He gobbles it up faster then i could think. This boy can eat like no tomorrow. 

After he finsihes eating, I take the bowl and clean it out. I put it in the dish washer. Braden goes outside and plays with Prim's 2 Daughters. I sit back down next to cato and he smiles. 

"there such beautiful children." Cato says. I giggle at him. 

"there are OUR beautiful children, Cato." I look at the time an dsee it's time to go pick Mira up from school. I put on my jacket and walk towards the school. When I get there, I see her talking to her bestf riend, Rhylie Zagton. I whistle and she turns around. She says bye to Rylie and joins me.

"you have a good day sweetheart?" I ask her. She looks up at me and gives me a huge smile. 

"it was really good." We walk the rest of the way home and Braden greets her at the front door.

"sissy!" Braden yells. Mira blushes and giigles. She picks Braden up in her arms and kisses him on the cheek. She puts him down and goes to do her homework. I laugh and I go start making supper with Cato. 

After we're done cooking it, Cato calls for Mira and Braden. They run down the stairs and rush into the dining room. We set the plates and we sit down at the table. After we all finish eating, Mira goes upstairs and finishes her homework. Braden goes and follows her. I laugh as Cato and I clean up the mess from dinner.

After all the mess is cleaned up, Cato and I sit on the couch and watch some TV. Mostly all that is on is Hunger Games stuff. District 2 hasnt a victor since Cassi and James who got married last year. We turn the TV off and I glance at the clock. It's around 9:30. We go upstairs and the kids are already in their beds asleep. They really are respectful of us. 

Cato and I go and turn off all the lights downstairs. We go into our bedroom. I change into my pj's and crawl under the covers with Cato. He wraps his arms around my waist and I snuggle into his chest. My eyes shut as I fall asleep dreaming of my wonderful kids and husband.