Chapter 36

- im alive (: -

Colby's POV

After that night we went to our spot and talked and talked for hours, with the exception of a few kisses here and there. I was so happy that she was done with that douche.

"Hey Colby?" I heard to my left, taking me out of my thoughts. "What was it that you were going to say, that night we had that fight?" I looked over at her as her eyes searched mine before looking back down towards my hands. "Um," her small slender hand slid into mine as she situated herself criss-crossed, closely, in front of me.

"Well I was hoping to do this at a more special time but, I was wanting to know if you'd go to the dance with me?" I winced as I said the last few words as I looked over at her with caution. I knew she would say yes, I don't know what was making me so nervous. She took her hand out of mine and raised my chin to look her in the eye, "Colby Brock, I'd love to go with you." Before I could react she kissed me.

It wasn't a lustful kiss or a needy kiss, it was just a sweet, longing kiss. As soon as it happened the sooner it ended, and it was way too short for my taste. "Uh-hu, more" I mumbled as I pressed her lips against mine once more. She giggles into the kiss, making me smile. My hands lowered to her waist as hers wrapped around my neck loosely. To my disliking, she broke the kiss once more. Keeping her face close to mine she smiled and pressed her face to the crook of my neck. "You're suck a dork." I laughed while squeezing her sides, earning a little squeal.

"You love it though," she raised her head back up to mine, "You're right."

_____________________

Hope you all enjoyed and continue to!

Abby🌻

_________________
420 words
_________________