Chapter 9

Amber's POV

School finally ended and I rushed to my car to get out of there. Ever since I fought back against Colby I've felt bad, I shouldn't though. It's his own fault. Well..my fault for believing he was actually a nice person.

When I opened my car door someone stopped me and closed the door before I could get in. "What," I spat as I looked at Colby who was blocking my way to my car. "What the hell was wrong with you back there?" He whisper-yelled I just looked at my feet. "Can I just get into my car, Brock?" He was a little taken back at how harshly I said his last name.

"What's up with the last name calling again?" I ignored his question and tried to get into my car again, just to be shut by Colby once more. "You never answered my question, Shields." He says in a deep voice as he gets closer to me.

I tried pushing past him like I did in the hallway but he stayed still. I sighed giving up and sat down on the concrete. "What the hell are you doing now?" I glared at him and looked straight forward. "Waiting for you to move, I have all day." I emphasized the word all, just being the cocky person that I was.

He put his hands in his face and groaned loudly. "You're embarrassing yourself," He's cheeks were blazing. "That means I'm embarrassing you as well, so it's working." He tapped my side with his shoe trying to make me look up at him but I stay put.

"Come on Blondie, just tell me what I did wrong or whatever." I gave him a know it all smile and corrected him. "Actually it's an ombré, the blonde is just the bottom half." He sighed in annoyance, reaching down and grabbing ahold of my arm. He hoisted me up onto my feet once again.

I tried to get my arm out of his grip but it was too strong. I struggled some more before giving up and looking down. I refused to look into those gorgeous blue eyes, because I knew I'd forgive him if I did.

"Why won't you look at me?" I didn't respond. "Amber," I still didn't say or do anything. "Okay well, you forced me to do this." He took his hand and put it under my chin making me look up into his eyes. I jerk away and before he could have anytime to react I pushed him out of the way and got in my car.

I then locked it and started it up, "Move it!" I yelled out my cracked window. He gave up and moved out of my way. As I looked out the widow at him I saw a sad expression on his face, probably acting though.

As I was pulling into my driveway, I got a text.

Colby👅💯: WTH??!

I rolled my eyes at the name he gave himself.

Amber😛: How did you get my number?

After sending the text I changed his name quickly.

Colby🙄: When you were over and you left your phone unlocked on the counter, now wtf was all of that??

Amber😛: I could ask you the same question, now stop bothering me

I decided to text him again before he could get anything in.

Amber😛: and drop my number, I don't want you to even be able to text me

"My god," I mumbled putting my phone away and getting out of the car.

Colby🙄: Fine I'll talk to you tomorrow

I scoffed and quickly responded.

Amber😛: I'm not talking to you😒

Colby🙄: Sureee, whatever you say Ms. Perfect

He replies sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room pulling out my books. I really needed to study.

xxx

Sorry!! I know this is a small chapter but I needed to get this part out of the way so I could do what I was needing to for the next chapter.