Chapter 19

Colby's POV
Amber and I snuck out after seeing Brooklyn fall asleep on the couch. Looking over at the smaller girl by my side, I saw that she was shivering. In one swift move, my arm was wrapped around her shoulder. She gave me a look that I acted like I didn't notice. She let out a heavy sigh, rolling her eyes, and kept walking.

We got to the rock and pulled ourselves up. "So, what's been going on in your life?" I asked resting my arms behind my head, like usual. I looked over at her waiting for a response, just to see her to be what looked like being hard in thought.

Amber's POV

Oh what the hell, I finally got enough courage. I mean what is the worst that can happen?

Without exchanging words, I crouched down and laid my head on his chest. Feeling his breath hitch, I swallowed hard (A/N does that make sense? 😂😂 like..gulped, yeah? Yeah.) , nervous he was going to move.

He hesitantly started to move his fingers through my hair. I smiled softly and spoke, "It has been great, I've been spending time with this amazing guy." He stopped playing with my hair for a second then started again, "Really? What does this guy look like?" He asked, a hint of jealousy in his voice. Wait a second. Is he jealous? Is the Colby Brock jealous?

"Well," I started, trying to think of the best way to drop hints that it was him. "He has these amazing, piercing, ocean blue eyes. He also has this," I turned onto my side so I could look him in the eyes. Reaching up, I brushed his hair back. "really soft chocolate brown hair, and he always knows how to make me smile." He smiled and leaned back, to look up at the sky. "Oh one more thing," he looked back at me, "he just got super jealous thinking that I would be talking about anyone but him." He laughed and laid his head down, once again.

"Whatever, Shields."

" You love me, Brock."

xxx

Ahhh next chapter is going to be a big part of the story

I'm quaking

_______________
367 words
_______________