Chapter 24

Amber's POV

I woke up early making sure that I would have enough time to get ready. Looking at myself in the mirror I can't help but to have a smile grow upon my lips, today is the day. After hours of finding the perfect outfits, hairstyles, and tons of makeup tutorials later, today is the day that I finally grab Colby's attention and make him regret lashing out on me, way more than before.

I get it that he was mad and I'm not truly upset with him for acting out the way he did but it's just that he can't go throwing a fit whenever he doesn't get his way- and kissing me? I'm not complaining but Weston had asked me to the Snowball and I couldn't just ditch him. It just wouldn't seem very fair to him. He's a sweet guy, honestly. I don't know if it will last after the dance but I've already agreed. It's also a plus seeing the look on Colby's face everytime I'm around Weston.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm no Regina George, I'm just a petty teenager, and it's a hell of a lot more fun than staying on the sidelines with no one talking to me unless they want some assignment that they didn't get finished.

I can't wait till school.

____________

Well shit.
That sucked.
Issa filler!!!!'
Next ACTUAL chapter is up tomorrow (Monday)!!

Abby❤️

________________
238 words
________________