Chapter 23

Amber's POV

Today was the day, I was going over to Brooke's and getting my "makeover". That's what she called it anyways. And there's only one thing I can think about and that's how I'm scared as all hell.

Quickly, I get dressed and run down the stairs. "Where are you going?" My mom caught me before I made it to the door. Glancing to the door and back at her I sighed, "Brooke's," she looked at me, skeptical of what I was saying. "You look nervous?" She said more of a question than a statement. Giving a small smile I pushed past her and opened the door. "I haven't a clue what you're talking about."

Before she could reply I shut the door and turned on my heel, making my way towards my car. Ever since the beginning of the week we haven't been getting along, at all. It upsets me yes but she started it and I'm hard-headed so unless she was to apologize, I surely wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing she won.

I made my way to Brooke's front door when the door swung open and I was pulled in. Before I knew what was happening, we were in her room, she shoved an outfit in my hands, and I was pushed into a bathroom. I giggled a little at her excitement. She's always wanted to give me a makeover and now that she has the chance to she's thrilled. As quick as I could, I hurried to put the outfit on and get out to see what she'd say.

It's been hours. Hours of trying on outfits, doing makeup, removing makeup, and redoing everything all over again. Now we're here, with eight outfits, finally picked out and ready for school and to make Colby jealous.

For the past week I've just been dangling Weston in front of him. What? If he wants to play games with my feelings, I'll do the same to him.

Brooke squealed, "You- look hot!" She jumped up and down. "Colby's going to so be falling straight off his feet when he sees your new outfits. I told you, I can do miracles! Just give me some ripped jeans, crop tops, and cute jackets and I can do wonders. Now, you know how to do your makeup and hair right?" I nodded and laughed at her enthusiasm. "Yes Brooke, I have everything remembered. We did it like forty times so don't worry, I'll be just fine." She smiled and clapped her hands together. "Well, you should be going and- Oh! If you want to continue dressing like this then get tell me down can go to the mall. Because I'll be honest, you look really good." I smiled widely and looked back at the mirror.

I'm going to regret this but you only live once, right?

xxx

Haaaaa
Filler chapter 🙃🙃🙃

Abby😘

_______________
534 words
_______________

babysitter ᝰ colby brockजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें