Chapter 20

Amber's POV

I woke up and stretched, Colby and I stayed at the rock until four and it was a school night, not a good idea.

Yawning, I went to my closet and picked out the first outfit I could find. (^^^) "Ugh I look like an average white girl, minus the Starbucks." I grumble to myself.

After fixing my hair and putting a dab of makeup, I went out and got into my car.

The bell rung and everyone started rushing out of the room. Closing my notebook, I slowly got my things together. I turned around to see Weston standing behind me rocking back and forth on his shoes and his hands behind his back.

Weston is that one type of guy that is popular and probably gets his style from Jake Paul but still super sweet. He noticed me looking and cleared his throat.

"Oh um Amber," he stumbled on his words while looking down at his feet. "so there's the uh, Snowball in like a week and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to go with me? I mean it's totally okay if not, I'm not one for dances either but I was just thinking maybe-" I cut him off with a giggle. His head shot up and he had a blush dusting his freckled cheeks. "Yes Weston, I would love to go to the Snowball with you." His lips tucked up into a sweet smile. "Okay, I'll uh text you?" He gave me his phone to put my number in it. "Sure,"

We walked out of class together and he left to go to his locker as I did the same.

"Hey there," I heard a deep voice behind me, I smiled knowing who it was. I slowly turned around. "Hey Colby." I shut my locker and started my way towards the school's front doors, Colby following closely behind. "So, how was Mrs. Hog's class?" I laughed, harder than I should have. "You mean Mrs. Hoggard?" He shrugged. "Oops," My laughter died down and we made it to my car. "Hey, I have to go home but meet me at the spot at ten?" He questioned, leaning against my car. I nodded, flashing a smile.

"See you then,"
"See you then,"

xxx

Abby ❤️❤️

________________
904 words
________________