Chapter 33

Amber's POV

Weston's taken me out on dates, we've learned more about each other, and it's all been great.

For him at least.

I feel guilty, I'm not quite sure why but it just doesn't feel the same. This is what I wanted though. I wanted to end whatever it was with Colby I had, it was wrong and I made it right. I just don't understand why I feel so wrong being with Weston then.

"Okay Amber, sit down." I roll my eyes laughing, "You sound like my mother or something." Brooke took a seat next to me on her bed, taking hold of my hands. "I know how much you hate parties but please, please, please go with me. It could be fun! How could you even judge parties? You've never even been to one. We are seniors and I just want to have fun with my best friend before you leave me for some smart college-" She rambled on. "Fine, but don't get used to this." She squealed while quickly walking to my closet, dragging me along with her.

"This is useless!" She groaned out in frustration. "Come on, we're going to my house. You can be going to a party looking like a soccer mom or an emo." I gasped, acting as if I was offended. "What's wrong with this one?" She grimaced at the sight. That just made up my mind even more. Let's go." She began down the stairs to her car. "Come on we don't have all day now." She yelled up to me. I sped down to her car with one thought in my head.
Why the hell did I agree to this.

Brooke took a step back and smiled. "You look hot." She simply stated before rushing me over to get my hair curled. I stared at myself in the mirror as she continued on my hair. She was right. I look pretty damn good.

After what feels like ages, Brooke was ready herself and we were on our way. "Who's party is this anyways?" I asked as I turned down the Bluetooth in the car. "You know Jake? He's in our grade." She questioned me back as I slowly nod my head. "Webber?" She hummed and turned the volume up again.

It was about eight when we pulled up. "It doesn't look like anyone is here yet." She just knocked on the door. "It doesn't start until nine but I wanted to hang out with some friends that are already here." If she had friends why ask me to come with her? Instead of a response I just kept my head low and waited for someone to come to the door. "Hey Brooke!" I heard an excited voice speak loudly. "Amber." I knew that voice. Abbi. She's always hated me, no clue why but she's just always been a bitch.

(Remember her? The random ass girl I was going to add in at like..the fifth chapter? That's her)

I decided to keep everything civil between her if I'll see her for the rest of the party. "Hey Abbi, didn't know you'd be here." Her experience eased with a hint of confusion. "Yeah, likewise." Tonight will be interesting.

___________________________

I'll hopefully update tomorrow. Is anyone still here even?

_________________
576 words
_________________