Chapter 37

I woke up to my phone going off. Groaning, I reach for it and look at who had been texting me. "Shit-" I curse, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. I had been so caught up in everything going on with Colby that I hadn't even realized that I had left without telling Brooke about me leaving.

Brookie 🤩🤪: where are you?
10:36pm
Brookie 🤩🤪: amber???
10:42pm
Brookie 🤩🤪: did you leave?
10:47pm
Brookie 🤩🤪: what happened with you and weston?
10:58pm
Brookie 🤩🤪: he stormed off and seemed pissed when i asked about you
11:03pm
Brookie 🤩🤪: where's colby?
11:32pm
Brookie 🤩🤪: ARE YOU AND COLBY TOGETHER??
11:41pm
Brookie 🤩🤪: wtf
6:21am
Brookie 🤩🤪: tell me where you went. now.
6:23am
Brookie 🤩🤪 is calling...

I held my head, knowing that I was about to get an earful.

"Where have you been? I literally looked everywhere for you. It would've been nice to at least get a call or a quick text before you went off and slept with Colby. Oh, and Colby? what the heck happened with Weston? You better have some answers because you really did it this time!"

"Okay, I'll explain everything when I see you later. Love you, mean it!" I hung up right after I said that and got up. Last night was amazing, after Colby and I kissed, he drove me to my house and we just sat in the driveway and talked. We really needed that.