The Fight *Chapter 2*

I'm a Kidnapped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 2

The Fight

The next day, I walk downstairs to hear my parents screaming at each other. I walk into the living room and see them in each other faces. I just stare at them, scared they might do something to hurt one another.

My dad notices me standing there and yells, "What the fuck are you looking at?"

I don't say anything and just stand there.

"Answer him young lady!" my mom yelled.

"I'm staring at two physco parents, who don't give a shit about their daughter!" I screamed.

"Excuse me? What did you just say? You might want to rethink what you just said" Mom said while glaring at me. She crosses her arms and looks really mad.

I think about saying the same thing, but I know I would get yelled at a lot more. "I said I'm not staring at you guys. I'm just looking for something" I said with a frown.

"That's what I thought. Now go up to your room!" Dad said with a smirk.

I don't know why, but I just flip. Something inside of me just snaps and I want to rip someone's head off. I want to scream at my parents for being horrible and bad parents. So that's what I do. I scream. "No! I don't want to go to my room. I don't want to be in this house! I want to leave and never come back to this horrible place! I hate you two so much! You shouldn't be aloud to be parents! You suck at it! I wish you would have never had me!!" I scream at them. My hands curl into balls and I feel myself leaning forward.

Both of my parents look at me in shock. They don't say anything to me for a while.

Then, "You little bitch! Do you seriously think you can talk to us like that? You are sadly mistaken if you do!" My mom yelled. She then walks over to me and slaps me across the face.

I gasp and water rushes to my eyes. I can't believe she just hit me!

My dad smirks and my mom does the same. "Now what do you have to say?" My dad asked.

"I say I still hate you and I'm not staying here another unneeded minute!"

I run upstairs and slam my door closed. I grab my backpack and dump all of the stuff out. I grab some clothes and throw them in. I grab my toothbrush, hair brush, and make up. i throw those in too and then go to my nightstand. I pickup the picture frame that's sitting on top. It's a picture of all of my friends and me. We took it when we went to the beach last summer.

I take the picture out of the frame and carefully put it in the bag. I zip up the bag and slip on my Vans.

I run downstairs and go into the kitchen. I put some fruit and other food in the bag and three bottles of water. When I turn around, my parents are standing in the doorway.

"Are you really leaving?" my mom asked.

"No. I'm just packing a bag for no reason" I said sarcastically.

"Don't be bitchy" Mom said.

"Whatever." I zip up my bag and sling it over my shoulder. "Bye" i said as I walk past them.

They don't even try to stop me. I walk right out the door and get my skateboard. I get on it and head away from my "home". I don't know where I'm going, but I'm never coming back to this horrible place.