"Hey Cameron! Jack and Jack! And Bart. I'm Matt. It's awesome to meet you! Sorry I had a bit of sugar so I'm really hyper and I have a bunch of energy right now. I'll stop talking now." He stays quiet for 5 seconds while we all say hi. "Okay I can't do this silent thing. Let's go! I wanna meet everyone! Oh I'm not usually like this. I'm usually more calm. I mean I can be hyper but not like this." The guy speaks at a mile a minute. Damn. Calm down. We pile into the limo. The whole ride there, I try getting some bars but I get nothing.

"J, do you got anything? Can I maybe text Liz from your phone? I'm getting nothing."

"Jack, cool it. We are almost there. I'm sure she's fine. We've been gone, what, 3 hours? Just wait." He tries calming me down. But what if something is wrong? Okay stop thinking of bad things.

We get to the hotel and get our room assignments. I'm obviously with Jack.

"Is there free wifi here?" I ask the bell hop as he loads our suitcases onto the cart.

"Yes sir." I instantly connect to the wifi and run to the elevator. We get to our room, me looking down at my phone. I follow J's feet out of the corner of my eye, while I text Lizzy I made it to the hotel. We open our door and I run in and FaceTime her immediately. After a few rings, she picks up.

"Hey princess."

"Hello my knight in shining armor." She smiles.

"Ooh I like that. But it's so long. So I'm your prince. The prince and princess." We both laugh. God I love her laugh. I tell her all about how excited I am to meet the boys.

"Then why are you in your room face timing me? Go meet them! Isn't J meeting them?"

"Yeah but I wanted to talk to you!"

"You are so cute. Baby, I can wait. Go meet them! You've been waiting for so long."

"But-" she hangs up. I groan and get up. I go out in the hall. I hear loud yells from a room and I go over to it. I can hear JJ laughing. I knock on the door. A boy with seriously blue eyes opens the door.

"Yo Jack! It's awesome to meet you! I'm Nash Grier! I'm a huge fan." We do the bro hug.

"Dude it's great to meet you. I love your vines. They're awesome." I tell him.

I go inside and see 8 guys in there. They're all throwing things and laughing.

"Guys! Jack G is here!" Nash calls out to the boys.

All the boys introduce themselves.

"I'm Shawn Mendes." A boy with brown hair and a guitar says.

"Aaron Carpenter." A boy that had black curly hair raised his hand.

"I'm Taylor Caniff." A boy wearing a bandana and tie dye shirt said.

"I'm Carter. Or Cartah!" A boy said, saying the second part with a slight accent.

I say hi to all of them and gush about how cool their vines are. I felt my phone vibrate, and I pause in the middle of my sentence I was saying. A smile formed when I saw who texted. The boys must have noticed.

From: My Babe😘

You better be meeting those boys! I won't FaceTime you until I know you met them! I get proof only from J.

"Who's that, Jack?" Taylor asks.

"Oh my girlfriend, Lizzy." All of a sudden the boys all get loud, asking to see her.

"Is she hot?" "Damn Gilinsky!" "Let's see her!"

I pull up a picture of her that I took at the park one day. She's on the swing, her hair flying behind her. The sun illuminates her face. I show the picture to the guys.

"Gilinsky's got game!" "Damn she's hot!" "Holy shit bro!" "She got a sister?"

I laugh at their comments, feeling a bit jealous. Then I get an idea.

"You guys wanna meet her?" They all nod their heads. I call her and tell her to open up her Skype. I run back and grab my laptop, opening up Skype. I connect to her and she comes up on the screen.

"My princess." I smile.

"My prince. You better have met those boys." I turn the screen and show all the guys. "Jack! You could have told me! I look like shit!" She runs out of view of the camera dose can't see her.

"Elizabeth Mae Brooks! You get over to the camera right now. You look perfect." I hate when she says she doesn't look good. I don't care if she's wearing my hoodie with sweats and her hair is in a bun. She's always perfect.

She slowly comes back into frame. "Hi." She says shyly to the boys. They all giggle at how adorable she is. We all talk to her on Skype for a while until we get tired. We retreat back to our own rooms. I get on FaceTime, and she's already falling asleep. I hop into bed and put my headphones in, so only I can hear her. Her eyes are closed but the light from her phone illuminates her face.

"Goodnight Lizzy. I love you."

"Goodnight Jack. I love you."

Yay! So they finally met the Magcon crew! What do you guys think?(: