"Oh my fucking God, Ryan. Your telling me that if you had the option to fuck Kate Upton or Julia Roberts you'd choose Roberts? That's sick, shes like 50."

"So what! You don't--" Ryan was cut off by my mom walking in the door.

"--Oh how cute! Its like a little video chat!" She gushed, coming over and sticking her face in the camera. "Hi Ryan, honey! Can you see me?" 

"Mom!" I yelled pushing her out of the way.

"Oh sorry," she laughed. "Sorry Ryan, I'm embarrassing him. I just wanted to see if you were hungry for maybe some soup or something?"

"No thanks, now please leave?" I asked hiding my phone and pushing her out the door. She just laughed and walked out. I closed the door behind her and went back to my Face Time.

"I can see where you get your personality," Ryan Chuckled. 

"Shut up," I murmured. "You still coming over?" I glanced at the clock to see that it was already 4:00pm.

"Uh, yeah. I can head over now if you want."

"Yeah and tell Chaz to come to. Come to Emma's though cause I'm gonna walk over there now."

"For sure, see you in a bit."

"See ya, bro," I said and hung up. I tied my shoes and started heading over to Emma's house.

When I got there I knocked on the door and soon Emma came to answer it.

"Hey," she slightly smiled. That's weird.. Her eyes are all red, like she'd been crying.

"Hey.." I hesitated before going in. "You okay?"

"Uh, yeah.. I'm fine," she sniffled. "My uh, parents arent here so we can just hang out down here." She said leading me over to the couch. We sat down and I watched her for a while before speaking up.

"Em, seriously. Whats wrong?" I asked, moving a strand of hair away from her face.

"Nothing. I just... Don't wanna talk about it right now."

"Please tell me."

"Just answer this.. Do you think-- do you think you'd ever leave me for Jazmen?" I could tell she was nervous about asking.

"What the hell? First of all, I'll never leave you for someone better because that's simply impossible, there is no one better. And second of all, with Jazmen!?" I fake hurled. She giggled a little but then quickly stopped. "Why would you ask that?"

"I um.. Saw her today and she said a bunch of weird stuff," she said quietly.

"Well to answer your question, no. I would never leave you. Ever." I smiled, attacking her in a hug. Just then the doorbell rang so I broke away.

"Who could that be?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot to tell you but I invited Chaz and Ryan over."

"Great," she said sarcastically.

"Hey man," I greeted Ryan as he came in, then Chaz.

"Hey," Emma said with a raspy voice from the couch, waving her hand.

"I CALL SITTING NEXT TO EMMA!" Ryan shouted and pushed Chaz out of the way, running and sitting on Emma's left side.

"I CALL SITTING NEXT TO EMMA TOO!" Chaz yelled and pushed me out of the way, sitting on her right side.

"Fine, I'll just sit on her lap," I smirked and went over to sit on her lap, and put my face inches away from hers before leaning in and kissing her lips softly. We began making out until Ryan threw a pillow at us to make us stop.