Joy prepared a lunch box and nutricious snacks for Areum, and made more so Areum can share them to her classmates.

School starts at 8 am and ends at 4 pm.

Areum was used to waking up early so Joy did not have a difficulty on her waking the little girl up. Surprisingly, the car is not there today.

Joy drove her to the school but before they got out of the car, she talked to her first, "Areum-ah, you must tell Eomma everything okay? Make a lot of friends and don't involve yourself in a fight. If someone is fraying on you, don't hesitate to tell them to your teacher okay? Be a good girl,"

Areum nodded her head all the time with a kind smile on her face. It's just that Joy is a little worried of how Areum will react since it will be her first time being with so many kids of her age. Joy caged her during her four years of life and she know that Areum will probably have a difficulty in adjusting.

But she trusts Areum.

"I love you,"

"I love you Eomma,"

Joy waited anxiously outside the building. There are a few other mothers and fathers and she could feel some of them staring at her but she could care less.

She wanted to know how Areum's day went by.

Soon, kids are running and rushing out of the building. There are different emotions everywhere, some are happy, some are sad and some even looked like they just finished crying.

It increased Joy's worry because Areum hasn't come out yet.

Her eyes then landed on a pair of little girls, holding each other's hands while giggling to each other. All of Joy's worry vanished.

Just like what Joy thought. Areum did well.

As soon as Areum spotted her Mom, she quickly said goodbye to her newly acquired friend and run to her mom, "EOMMA!!" The little girl screamed as she run with her arms wide open. Joy lowered down her upper body so she could hug Areum and carry her.

"How was your day? You are smiling brightly!" Joy giggled and Areum's laughed.

"It was amazing! I can't wait to see my friends again!" Areum exclaimed, clearly her energy hasn't run off yet.

"Really? That's great!" Joy kissed the girl on the cheek, "What about assignment?"

"Teacher said she won't give assigments until next week," Areum answered.

The two drove back to their home. Unfortunately for Joy, her office works are piling up so Areum must rest on her office. Areum have a little bed there so if ever Areum is tired, she could sleep there.

The two went down and Joy had to be behind the counter first since there are a lot of customers ordering drinks. Jiyeon is making them as Joy takes their orders.

Areum is busy playing on the small playground on the corner and time by time Joy would check on her. By the time everyone they are finished, there were only a few customers inside since most orders were for take-out.

Joy was about to go to her office but stopped when the bell ringed again. Jiyeon is still not done packing drinks and orders so she looked at the new customers and greet them.

"Hellㅡ" It's as if Joy's tongue was cut off as she saw the people who just came. Even though she's really nervous and she felt like she will pass out anytime soon, with a shaky breath, Joy continued the greeting, "Hello... Welㅡcome to Aroma..."

It might sound a little breathy but that's all Joy could ever make. The older female gave her a smile. The woman looks beautiful and elegant as ever and her presence seems to overpower the whole coffee shop.