"You're so quiet," she said breaking the silence.

"Sorry.. Just, does your dad hate me?" I asked, whispering the last part.

"Justin, no. Of course not.. He.. Likes you," she hesitated.

"Honestly, Em, does your dad like me or not?"

"Okay, maybe he doesn't exactly like you but who cares? Hes gonna have to deal with you because your my boyfriend and I love you," she shrugged.

"I'm your what?" I smirked.

"Boyfriend?" She said unsure of what I was asking.

"Say it again," I smirked, leaning closer to her.

"JUSTIN QUIT PEER-PRESSURING ME!" She yelled, tilting her head to make sure her dad heard.

"Emma! Shhh," I whispered, covering her mouth. Shit. Hes gonna hate me even more.

"BIEBER! WHAT DID I SAY!? KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!" He yelled from upstairs.

"Fuck you, Emma," I sighed and let my head hit the pillow on the couch.

"Now or later?" She smirked, teasing me.

"Well I would agree with now but then your dad would yell at me so later," I smirked back.

"Justin!" She gasped, hitting my arm.

"Hey! You asked!" I laughed.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes. "Oh and by the way Ariana's sleeping over tonight so.."

"Oh cool. What time is she coming?" 

We were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. 

"Now," she smiled and left to get the door. "Hey!" She smiled hugging Ariana. 

"Hey, good to see you! I missed you!" She squealed and broke away from the hug. As they walked back into the living room Ariana layed eyes on me and smiled.

"Hey Justin," she said coming over to give me a hug. I lazily got up and hugged back.

"Hey," I gave a weak smile and broke away from the hug.

Not to be mean but I'm actually kinda bummed that shes here. Don't get me wrong, I love Ariana, shes a great person and its awesome that her and Emma are friends but I wanted to be alone with Emma tonight.

"Lets go upstairs, yeah?" Emma said leading Ariana up the stairs. I followed behind them and shut the door behind me when we got into Emma's room. They both plopped down on the bed and showed each other things on their phones. I decided to just take a seat in Emma's desk chair and spun myself around. 

"You wanna watch a movie?" Ariana asked.

"Yeah, sure!" Emma exclaimed. She got up and put a DVD in her DVD player and waited for it to begin. 

"Really? Scream?" Ariana asked as the title popped up.

"Yup!"

"This is supposed to be scary, right?"

"Yeah," Emma shrugged.

"Okay, prepare to be holding me halfway through the movie." Ariana laughed. They both giggled and sat on the backboard of her bed, holding pillows up to themselves. 

Wow, girl sleepovers suck. Is this really all they do? When Ryan and Chaz sleep over we talk about the top five girls we would fuck from school. All they're doing is giggling every two seconds and being all girly.

"Justin, come here," Emma said patting a seat next to her on her bed. I agreed and came and sat next to her.

~Ariana's POV~