Last Part : It's Epilogue Time Ellie.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Ellie was on the wheelchair, giggling with my mom, her expression sour as I reached her.

"Are you okay?" I panted, dropping on my knees in front of her. I was almost out of breath as I drank in her purple dress my mom bought for her and her sweaty forehead. Her belly was huge as she glared at me.

"I'm fine right now, it's the contraction happening, but it's dull now, my lower back ache. If it wasn't for Dad, you'd miss our daughter birth." she pouted, moaning quietly.

"I'm sorry! And where's Dr. Clark?" I asked frantically, my voice high pitch and squeaky. Ellie and my mom laughing at me until she groaned out in pain.

Fuck!

"Calm down, Toflynn, she's preparing for Ellie delivery right now, her cervix only dilates for 4 centimeter only," I groaned, this is not the time for childhood nickname!

The nurse walked in blue scrub and wheeled Ellie into the ER, handing me a set of blue scrub, plastic shoes and hair wraps.

I quickly changed, wincing at her gut wrenching scream resonated the entire place.

Dr. Clark came in and shook my hand then she positioned herself between Ellie opened legs. Ellie hand grasped onto mine in a bone crushing vice like grip and she screamed as Dr. Clark told her it's was good enough to push. Maybe it was because her cervix contraction became progressively harsh, preparing for the delivery.

"You're doing so good Ellie, now count to three and push again,"

"It's fucking hurt like a bitch Flynn, you won't get any for years from now on," she hissed, then groaned as I kissed her forehead.

"Okay sweetheart, I won't," Jeez, she feisty when she was in labour. Even Dr. Clark let out a quite chuckle.

"Push now Ellie,"

"Aghhhhhhh," This was hers.

“Ahhhhhhhh” This was mine as she cried out loud again, her back rose off the bed and she decided to let go of my hand and gripped into my hairs instead.

"Okay, I can see the baby head, prepare for another push Ellie, you're doing so good." Ellie’s breath was harsh as she panted and cried at the circles of breathing in and pushed.

And then my heartbeat froze at the sound of our baby crying.

He screamed loud and clear. A few more scream, Dr. Clark brought him over and placed him on Ellie naked chest.

"A baby boy. Congratulation, Flynn, Ellie," Dr. Clark's eyes was smiling behind the blue mask.

Ellie was panting heavily, her forehead was soaked with sweat and I froze on the spot at the sight.

Our baby.

Instantly he calmed down, as Ellie tearful eyes swiveled back to mine and I realized I also had tears rolled down my cheeks.