Part 2 : Butterflies Recognition, Check.

Ellie POV

I walked out of my house the next morning, watching the steps of my violet ballet flat then something made me look up.

Heart failure.

She was leaning causally on her car with one hand in pocket waiting for me.

Flynn!

Her plain white button down shirt with a black H&M newest leather jacket on top hugged her frame like a second skin, and that matched her rip fit denim jeans and black boot.

I stopped in my track, jaws hanging open as my eyes went wide as much as they could go.

Elle, you looked ridiculous, stop that!

Flynn-the-best-friend-cousin, -okay, do I need to label her that? - kept making an appearance out of the blue in my little boring life, and I bit my lips at the sudden burst of fluttery itchy feeling I got low in my gut.

"What are you doing here?" I was more flustered than surprised, and I just had to question her the most idiotic thing to ask.

"Go to school." Her lips tilted up halfway, and god bless me nothing could make her sexier that this.

Ellie, the strawberry was even less awkward than you. I rolled my eyes at my own head.

"And this is my drive way, not school," I shot back, feeling as amused.

"Don't be coy Ellie, let's go we're running late" My gut was threaten to melt when she opened the passenger door accompanied with her trademark smirk.

"You don't have to come and pick me up. I could've walked." Her long deft finger pressed around the stereo system made a confused zap ran down my body at the image.

Mariah Carie crooned unhurriedly by We Belong Together through the bass and the melodies just soothed right in my nerves.

Calming.

"That's why I came, you don't have to walk," She glanced at me and turned the wheel. From the side she looked as handsome as the front. I blushed, irritating at the way I reacted.

Like an idiot.

I rolled my eyes but the way she glanced at me nearly made me tongue tie.

"I always walk before, where's the different? And what if I'm already gone?"

"I'll ring the door bell and ask for you." Well, ain't that interesting?

"You wouldn't!" I laughed incredulously, fixing her a look and she surely felt my stare as she turned and looked at me. The heated gaze she held was so soft, they sent chill down my back and I fought back the enormous urge to drop my eyes.

"Try me." Flynn smirked and it's such a done deal. The way that lighted up her eyes with so much mischievous glint.

I classed it upon, favorite image. A wicked looking me was banging her head inside at the way my thought leaded. This was surely the best way to walk into the residence of lion. Ready to get ravage.

I took a great amount of self control not to swat her arms.

"C'mon, we're at school, or you want to sit in my car?" Sue me. Her smirk turned into a grin as her eyes swiveled mischievously along the length of my torso.

"No, thank you." Childishly, I pouted and I was not sure if that was the main reason her brown orbs went as tender as marshmallow and she smiled almost lovingly at me.

You are hallucinating Ellie!

I got off her car then out of the blue, her big callous hand swallowed mine and led me toward our class. The warmth immediately surrounded my entire being like a forest fire, and I silently cursed as they spread madly over my cheeks.