Last Part : It's Epilogue Time Ellie.

~Flynn ~

"Flynn!!" Dad's voice boomed outside my office and I almost spitted out my coffee. He rarely shouted. And what is up his sleeve? Jeez.

"What is it Dad?" His face was set in a tight scowled and I pressed my lips in a thin disapproving line back at him. He got on my nerve lately. Bugging me on how to treat my own wife! He adored Ellie so much worse after the incident last time.

"Where the hell was your phone?" His hand clutched around his own cell phone, waving around frantically and I frowned. Pulling out mine, I forgot to turn it on.

"I was in the meeting, you know that," I muttered, walking back to my desk. I pressed lightly on the top button until an Apple sign showed on the screen.

"It's Ellie!" What? My mouth went on and off like an idiot as he guffawed loudly at my expression. I remembered she's due in another week! We've just went back from the hospital last week!

"Where the hell is my car key???" I shouted, panic settled in my system and I frantically on my feet and hand, searching for the damn car key.

"Here! Dumbass, luckily your mom was there, I'll go after I meet Mr. Kanavagh," He gripped my wrist and dropped the keys into my palm. It was clearly on my desk and how much of an idiot could I be?

I ran full speed toward the elevator, pressing rapidly on the downward button, cursing all along at all the three boxes that didn't open up fast enough.

Finally it came and I was contemplated on making my way down the stairs but this is 26th floor for fuck sake. I bounced my legs unconsciously at the agonizing slow pace and it was like I was riding upward. Her phone kept ringing and ringing and I got to the voicemail.

Fuck it,

I tried again and after a second ring my mom hollered from the earpiece.

"Mom! Where's Ellie?" I almost shouted and I could hear my angel moaning in pain from the background.

"She's here! Why the hell your phone is off? Come quick!"

"Put the phone to her ear please mom!" I ran out of the elevator, nearly ran straight the foyer door, clicking my car unlock button all along. I didn't know why I parked my car in front of the office this morning.

"You gonna pay for this Flynn, it's hurt!" She growled through the earpiece and I almost laughed.

"I'll be there in five, I'm sorry love, I was in the meeting! Tell him to wait for daddy please,"

"No it's a she! Shit, argh," and the line went dead as the sped through the quite remote traffic.

Thanks god.

I ran faster than any athletic inside the hospital, bolted straight to the Maternity Ward on third floor. I took two steps at a time, didn't bothered looking at the suck ass elevator at all. I asked for Ellie at the nurse front reception, panting heavily out her name and spotted my mom outside room three.