Part 31 : Forget Me Not.

Flynn POV

"The car hit her head pretty hard, and she was suffering from the traumatic brain injury. It was lucky that she didn't suffer any of the specific organs. The exterior collision had force her into the coma, but don't worry she was good now. You have to wait for tonight, if the severity of the damage area could cause the amnesia or not. "

"Thanks you doctor" Ellie mom shook the doctor hand tearfully as I stopped in my track at the corner of the hospital room. They smell like heartbreak.

"Flynn!" Ellie mom turned and saw me as I look away guiltily. I was the root of the entire problem, if I don't go into her life she might not get into this mess.

"Aunty, how is she?"

"She was still asleep. We have to see for tonight. Come in" I walked in behind her mom tentatively and I clenched my teeth tight as I held my breath at the image of her in the hospital bed made my stomach drop to my ankle in fright.

I looked up at the ceiling, forcing the sudden form of tears back.

Take me, god, take me instead of her.

"You look tired, maybe you should go home for now, I will stay here." She was smoothing her hair back in place and the bed sheet as tears kept streaming down her face.

"Okay, I'll call her dad and we will be back soon." and then she was gone after dropping a kiss on Ellie forehead.

The air shifted to a chilling cold to me, a shiver forcefully racked down my back and I sit down and looked her face, she had a purplish bruise on her left cheek, and her head was wrapping in gauze.

"Hey, what are you doing staying in that bed huh?" I grabbed her hand, it was cold, her hand was always cold but now this cold. I swallowed the thick lump in my throat but they wouldn't budge.

"You sleep like a pig, love. Wake up, it's been two days already." I kissed her palm and put them on my cheek as I tucked the loose tendril behind her ear.

"Tell me what I have to do, don't do this to me, come back." I whispered huskily, my voice getting lower at the unshed tears.

"I'm stupid. why are you so stupid huh?" My voice broke. I wish I was the one that sleep on that bed, not her.

"Do you have to be so stupid, silly girl, I didn't stop loving you even one minute." There's no reaction from her. The only sound in this room was the beep of her heartbeat monitor, assuring me that she was with me.

"I have to go to Canada next month. The forms has been filled, my dad send me off. I couldn't look after you anymore" I was full on crying unashamedly. "I thought I was doing the right thing. I thought I choose the best way to make you forget, to let you go." My breath hitched as I sobbed as quietly as I could. Maybe it was the best way for her if I go.

"Are you that stupid to believe that I stop loving you? All the things I've done, you felt nothing from my love?" I hate it, I hate that I could do nothing to make the situation better, I hate that she was on the bed and not responding to me.

"You are really stupid girl, gullible, useless, clumsy. Get up and hit me like you use too! Curse me or shout at me, don't sleep anymore... Please" The pain was literally intolerable. Every vein every organ was pumping desperately. It was all my fault.

"You want to listen to a story?" I was half dementing by now, talking to her, sleeping. I gazed at her, she was sleeping peacefully, but her expression was different from the time she was in my bed, contented and satisfied.

"There was a girl and a guy, the shield and a boo. They love each other deeply, nothing could pierce through their love. As time went on, the guy, he was thrown by the responsibility his family chucked on him, forcing him to fall apart. Of course he never tells his girl, afraid she might get worried, so he hides it alone. The two began to get on the wrong footstep, the girl always asked and asked and asked, why?" I paused, swallowing thickly. The sheer force of pain was threaten to crush me into the floor but I held still.

From Stranger To EverythingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara