Part 23 : Filler Flynn

Flynn POV

I woke up to the sound of something scurried around in my room. I squinted my eyes to my girl familiar delicious scent.

Ellie. It was like automatic respond, her scent and her present committed to my every sense and sent an instant direct signal toward my brain. What was she doing here in my room this early in the morning? I sighed in contentment then widen out my arms for her as she crawled on my bed into my arms.

My mom let her in obviously and she sneaked in and tidied my things for me. Automatically, I smiled then leaned down and kissed her lips just to receive a giggle and two set of my favorite palm covering my lips.

"Eeee, you didn't brush your teeth!" She whispered and giggling sweetly, the sound made funny movement inside my belly. Butterflies.

"You mind?" I whispered back and watched her smiled then snaked her arms around my neck and pulled me down onto her for a kiss. "Of course, I mind"

What a morning to wake up to. If I would be that lucky to have her in my arms every morning to wake to, kiss those sweet lips every morning. My arms curled around her waist and crushed her toward me sensually, in their own accord dance around her boobs, feeling her up. My pulse throbbed deliciously to the sound her soft whimper; I didn't understand my fascination toward her, not at all. My lips sucked along the base of her throat, a little low hung neck and I growled as her fingered pulled and scratched my scalp in desperation. I pulled down her bra and popped one of those tighten bud into my lips and sucked, my mouth water as her fresh milky scent hit me in waves feeling her writhed under me.

Gotta have her dose and coffee then I was good to go.

I switched side and glowed as she panted heavily, I've always wonder if she could climax just from her breast, if she was that sensitive. I pulled her panties to the side and slipped one finger in.

Wow.

"Dripping wet" I said, huskier down a few notch unconsciously as my blood boiled inside me. I started to work my finger, as her flesh sucking me in eagerly. I swirled my finger around her nubs and rubbed her up and down slowly, coaxing more juice of her wet lips. Her eyes rolled at the back of her head as she panted.

"So wet, so tight." I murmured around her throat, trailing down her throat toward her exposed nipple.

"Should I finished you now?" Her pupil was so full of lust and I smirked to myself.

"Please, do whatever you want" Ellie meowed out hoarsely, her legs quivered as I tortured her erect nipple inside my mouth, getting nowhere near end.

"Open your legs wide for me baby" I smirked as she whimpered sweetly at me. I pressed harder and harder on her twitching fleshed as they throbbed around me hotly made my mouth water at her odor.

Suddenly sleep forgotten and I was wide awake. I watched her eyes closed tight as she fisted the front of my tank top in a tight grasp, and I sped up my finger into her warmth as she moaned under me. I kissed her lips, swallowing her noise as her inside starting to squeeze my finger in motion, getting soggier and soggier. I thrust in hard then watched her pant and she wrapped her arms around my neck instead and came and I slowed down then crawled my finger up her spent lips and she shivered.

"Good morning" I smirked and she sighed, obviously satisfied.

Life was good.

"How about we ditch and cuddle instead?" Her forehead was smooth under my lips and I never wanted to pull away.

"That was tempting but no, you have to drive me to school"

"Give me half an hour, I'm still sleepy" I mumbled, dragged her closer and snuggled into her neck ready to fell back to sleep. I inhaled a big breath, my wife smelled good, and soft. I couldn't help but grinned inside my head, wider than the Joker Man when I thought how lucky I am.

"Get up, daddy" As I nearly dozed off, Ellie soft voice whispered, her hot breath brushed the shell of my ear and I nearly jumped out of my skin at the ticklish sensation.

"Nooooooooooo" I whined and closed my hand over her mouth, preventing her from teasing my precious ear. She knew my weak spot and used it against me. Arghhh

"Get up" She wriggled inside my hold, her lips sidle around the side of my jaw, tongue and all. The tiny hair of my neck stood up and I groaned out loud.

"You are the worse alarm clock ever" I groaned and got away from her then zombie walked to my bathroom.

"Luckily, I have nothing that will stood and salute you" I wriggled my eyebrow at her as she shrieked and threw the pillow at me. I chuckled out loud from inside just to exasperated her some more.

***************************

Stay Tune, this is just filler. ^^v

Look out for tonight or tomorrow you lovely people.

xoxox