Part 4 : Will This Feeling Ever Go Away?

"I love you Ellie, I know it was fast but I can't help it, forgive me"

Flynn somehow vulnerable eyes flicked down to my lips and then crashed it down on me. Her gripped on my waist was tight, callously ignite the hidden fire i've never known existed. Her wet lips kissed and nipped and sucked mine forcefully as if her life depend on it. I was too shock to do anything, my arms dangling at my side as the stroke of her tongue sensually melting the apex of my thighs to flow endlessly. I gasped for air as she skimmed at the sear of my lips and took the opportunity as her tongue invaded my mouth. Our tongue battled. It was intense and to say this was my first kiss just add the extra nerves.

The big palm hook behind my knees as she raised them apart, setting herself in between. Electricity was running like a lightning bolt from my waist to the tip of my toes as she steadily ground into me, those sinful lips setting fire through me. Burning me alive. I was running out of breath as my hand laced through her hair, my throat exposed to her eagerly lips as she laved on them hungrily, sucking on my pulse like the rhythm of her humping my quivering flesh.

Beep Beep - Beep Beep

I bolted upward to the sound of my alarm clock as sweat running down on my forehead, damping my hair. I groaned out loud, what on earth kind of dream is this? I was making out with Flynn!! Flynn?? My pulse was still racing crazily, my body was still on high alert from the intensity of that dream. I bit my lips at the pulsing between my thigh, my first wet dream and that happened to be my best friend?

I shouldn't dream like this - hell, I shouldn't even liked it.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes trying to force the image out of my head, but it already burned behind my eyelid.

How am I suppose to look at her in the eyes now? (>/////<)

I shook my head rapidly as if the image would go away and got in the shower. I stripped and just stayed under the water spray, gahhhhhh >0<////

Stomping on my feet, I fumed out loud. Did that girl just invade my personal dream right now? She was all over the places. I sighed and did my things after a while I got out.

I checked my phone and saw a text from Flynn, she said she can't go to school in the first period, maybe she'll go at lunch. Part of me was glad that I didn't have to face her after such an hot embarrassing scene I dreamt up inside my head, but much bigger part of me disappointed that I couldn't get to meet her today. Something is seriously wrong with me.

Do I like Flynn other then friend?

I dressed up and made my way downstair to have breakfast then walked out. The rest of the morning passed by without a hitch and I sulked.

Beep Beep - Beep Beep

--- Flynn --- Hey baby.

--- Me --- hey, why don't you come to school?

--- Flynn --- ;) I was sick, I miss you. ;*

--- Me --- Are you okay? ;( I miss you too ;(

--- Flynn --- I'm fine, don't worry, just a little stomachache nothing to worry about baby ;*

--- Me --- ;( no you're not, if it little you'll come to school.

--- Flynn --- Smile please little pig, I will be truly sick if you keep that face up ;*****

--- Me --- ;);) happy now? Take care okay? I'm worried ;*

--- Flynn --- I am fine now when I see you smile ;)

--- Me --- (^-^a) Really? Miss you ;(

--- Flynn --- Miss you too, so much, very much ;D

--- Me --- LOL, okay, have some rest (^0^)

--- Flynn --- Sure baby ;*:*:*:*:*:*

I grinned down my phone like a Cheshire cat and then I realized I was in class. I sighed in relief when I saw no one notice it. The bell rung indicated the end of the period and lunch was coming. I walked alone to the cafeteria and plopped down in our usual table.

After a while Fiona and Lydia came with Bri and Jessica.

"Hey, where's Flynn?" Lydia asked once they settled down. I frowned.

"She's sick, she said she can't make it today" I said and Lydia nodded.

"oh okay, come on, before the line is crowded "

We all got our food and I sat there eating and I joining in the conversation once in a while. I felt funny, kind of something's missing and I was missing Flynn and her teasing eyes. I smiled and blushed when last night dream came back in full force.

"Miss me?" Flynn voice whisper in my ears, and I whipped my head back so fast that I nearly collided into her face. I blushed harder when I realized how close we were at the moment. Flynn smirked her heart flipping smirk and sat down beside me. I squirmed and looked at her questioningly, why was she here? She said she was sick!

"Why are you here? Aren't you sick?" I quirked a brow.

"I am, but it was just a little stomachache that I can't get up too, and I don't want to stay home so I think why not come to school?" She paused "And I miss my baby" Flynn said completely serious with a smirk tugging at the lip.

"So are you okay now?" I mumbled and looked down at my lap, unable to meet her eyes for some reason.

"Yeah, because you're here" She smiled and tugged me toward her and I melted. All the sulking completely gone. Wow, it's amazing how much her present alone made my day suddenly better. I rolled my eyes jokingly at her.

"Are you really okay?" I scanned her face to detect any lie and she smiled at me and nodded. She looked handsome as always but not so well. I sighed and narrowed my eyes at her.

"You're not!" I accused and she sighed.

"Hush please Ellie, can I have a hug, I only came to school because I want to meet you" I blew out a breath and turned in my seat and snuggled up to her. She chuckled and put her face on my shoulder and said hey to Lydia.

"I thought you'd never even say hello, you two are so sweet to look at" Lydia joked and Flynn just laughed quietly into my neck.

"Nope, not even sweet. We were bickering because she's sick and still come to school and your cousin keep harassing me Lydia" I joked back causing Flynn to bite my arm playfully.

"Hey you jerk! Did you just bite me?" I whined because it hurt. okay okay I was dramatic it was not that hurt, but it still stung. Flynn smirked and I pouted at her, then she rubbed on my arms where her teeth mark left on it.

"You! don't touch me!" I pouted and get away from her, which only made her moving along and continued giving me her puppy dog eyes. That seemed to suit well on her.

"I was just playing, okay, bite me back, don't be mad okay baby pig?" She begged and I avoided it like a plague because it made me want to give in. She tugged on her own ears and I nearly cracked a smile but still shook my head at her.

"Nope, you left mark on me!"

"Okay bite me back, if that makes you feel better" she grinned and held her hand out toward my mouth. I looked at it for a moment then clamped my mouth down on it.

"Argh" she shrieked and looked at me as if she couldn't believe I would actually bit her. Fiona, Lydia, Bri and Jessica turned their heads toward Flynn amused and I just sat there giggling my head off at her.

"I'll get you later" She whispered threateningly and I just stuck my tongue out nervously at her.

"You wouldn't"

She smirked down at me and said "oh I would alright"

End of part 4

Thanks to those who read >.< You are amazing (^^)v

Please Vote :)

Logging Off (--")zzZZZzzz