Part 3 : Spitfire?

Beep Beep

I was in a deep slumber when my phone rang. I grumpily scanned for them blindly and caught with the thing in action. I'd kill whoever dare to interrupt my relationship with my bed.

Flynn---Wake up, babe. :*---

I was wide awake by then, grinning like a maniac as I quickly typed a reply.

Me---I'm lazy, honey---

Flynn---Get up, or I'll bite you ;D---

Me--- hahaha, you're not here, you can't bite me ;p---

Flynn---You little pig! Get up, I'll be there soon, picking you up ;*---

I smiled as I hugged my phone to my chest. I was glowing like a lantern when I brushed my teeth dreamily at my reflection. A spring was on my step as I walked out of my bathroom. 5 outfits later I sighed exasperatedly, nothing suit my wild mood right now. I wanted to look a little bit more than my usual self and that was just plain stupid to say the least.

I ended up in a fitted long sleeve blue shirt and jeans, I even straightened my hair for god sake. Never in my entire teenage life that I took so freaking long in preparing my appearance.

"Mom, I'm going to school now!" I told mom and padded gingerly out of the door as my phone rang.

Her car rolled in front of me and I hopped in. I thought our color matched with her dark blue t shirt and fitted jeans.

"You copy me." I narrowed my eyes teasingly at her, ignored how utterly divine she looked and that's always made me kinda nervous in her present.

"Same heart, you looked beautiful." She smirked at me as we drove to school.

"Play We Belong Together," I began, clearing off my throat. I didn't know how to take a compliment.

She focused on the road while I stole a glance at her. Her sculpture jaws was on show and they lured me in. The way her cord muscle flexes heatened up my cheeks, and I shouldn't feel this way.

"Wait," and then the song came up. Unknowingly, my traitorous lips curved up on their own accord as I got comfortable. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw her lip twitch at that just take her persona to a whole new level.

Honestly Charming.

"Why are you smiling?" Curiosity kills the cat, that quote popped up as soon as the question flew out of my lips.

"Don't know, why are you?" She shrugged, those heartfelt smile was still on the show as she glanced at me.

"I'm comfortable, why can't I smile? Do you want me to pout?" I shot back and she just smile and sighed.

"Okay okay, you can smile all you want baby, come on we're already at school," and that way she let me win the argument with a shaking head. >.< she treated me like I'm a kiddo >o<!!

"Who's your baby? I'm not!" I pouted then crossed my arms childishly. I guess I was acting like one right now, but she's not suppose to treat me like I was a baby. (-.-'')

The car stopped and I saw we're already in the school parking lot. Then like a flash her expression changed and she leaned so close I could feel her hot breath fanning my face. I shrank into my seat and gulped as I stared back, hypnotized.

Her natural cologne invading my nostril, made me heady. Those brown orbs darken threateningly over my face. Why did she has to get so close? She stole my personal air right now, and I was getting hot in a freaking conditioning car.

Seriously?

"Yes, you are, my baby," She smirked and left the car then opening my door, and again her body came close to me with a smirk still plastered on her stupid handsome face. Those chisel jaws was strikingly hot, they were doing thing to my knees.