Part 5 : You Leave Me Breathless

"How about we ditch and you go to my house and we can hang out?" Flynn whispered convincingly into my ear and my stupid self just reacted the way that it shouldn't.

I shivered. (-///-)

Talk about hiding your inner feeling.

"How about we stop whispering and start concentrating, you're attracting the attention right now." I whispered back.

We were in the middle of the class and we were sitting too close, from the outside we both sure as hell were snuggling. Luckily, we're sitting at the back of the class by the window.

"It's boring, you're the only things that keep me in this class right now." Flynn smirked sweetly down at me, and I smiled back then rolled my eyes at her still grinning.

"Really? You're such a trouble maker, have you been in class before?" It's time for her to roll her eyes at me.

"Of course Ellie, I'm such a good nature girl and a good child. I've never get in trouble with anyone," she smirked cheekily at me and I couldn't help but laughed. Was she kidding me?

"So why are you asking me to ditch right now?" I shot back and she smiled because she was caught.

"Because it's boring," she whispered back and this time I just glared threateningly at her and she smiled sheepishly.

"Come on, class nearly end and this is the last period, you'll go home soon enough,"

"Okay, but go home with me, hmmm?" I turned in my seat and look at her strong feature face and how she looked so serious with her brown eyes that look so inviting I found myself staring.

And to make the matter worse my dream came back with a vengeance caused me to blush pathetically like a fire truck and I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"I'll have to ask my mom," I mumbled and averted her eyes, but she didn't have it when she pulled me closer and asked.

"Why are you blushing baby?" and she was smirking. Arghhh!

"I'm not!!" I whispered shout at her and her smirk turned into full megawatt smile and showing all her teeth while her arms tightened around me deliciously.

"Of course you are, you were looking at me and suddenly blushing what's on your mind girly?" Her eyes danced mischievously on my face and I felt my cheeks getting hotter. Her lips just a breath away from mine.

I didn't know what's wrong. My eyes flicked down to her lips and when I looked back up I saw she was also staring at my lips. I gulped thickly which made her eyes follow the movement of my throat desperately.

This isn't the Dream Ellie, pull yourself together silly.

Her hand squeezed my waist and I gasped from the shock, she has such a big hand.

I blinked.

"Stop making that embarrassed face Ellie, you know that look on your face when you couldn't meet my eyes made me want to squeeze you in my arms right now," She was whispering low and huskier than ever heard her.

To say I was speechless was an understatement.

And she let me go just a second before the bell ring. I packed my things without glancing up at her and she grabbed my hand as I followed her out shyly. Out of the blue, she turned and grabbed my books and carried them for me and we made our way to her car. I smiled at the gesture, I never thought that someone would take care of me that much and it was really heart melting. Awwww >///<