Part 37 : The Little Star Under Our Feet

Ellie POV

Flynn carried our bags out of the car trunk and round the car to take my hand.

"Where are we going?"

"You sure hate surprise." She pressed them to her lips and I blushed. We were riding the car for almost two hours and now stopped inside the two stories house I didn't recognize.

"This isn't our stop?" She shook her head and led me toward the entrance, keeping one arm around my waist. The warmth seeped right through me.

And then an elder couple came out of the house and greeted us. I bowed unconsciously in respect as they smiled at Flynn, their eyes twinkling in adoration mixed with respect. She has a bob that turned gray and kind gentle brown eyes like a grandma that would blow on your knees when you tripped.

"How are you Aunt Camila?" Flynn said and gave our bags to her husband I assumed.

"Just an old lady with a sore back, without them I'm good my dear. I've missed you. You've grown so much" She gushed and guided us in.

"This is Ellie"

"Welcome here darling" She smiled gently at me and I grinned.

Flynn smiled.

"The boat was already prepared; I've never been so excited to see you again when I received the Mayor call." A boat? The living room was decorated in high ceiling glass. The house look like a homey beach house you could find on the internet.

Preciously elegant.

"Thanks Aunt Camila" she nodded then retreated inside and left us alone. My cheeks got assault by Flynn lips after she was out of sight. Her arms wound around my torso and I was giggling like a preschool girl.

"I missed that carefree laugh" And her nose sidled mischievously down the length of my throat. I shivered inside the vice like grip at her ticklish breath.

"We're going to ride a boat?" I hugged her neck to me in a need to stop her, and she pressed her lips on my forehead when she came back up.

"Yes, princess" She pecked my lips and I sighed lovingly at the butterflies flutter their wings erratically deep down my gut. I wonder how after so many years with her, the butterflies still erupted every time her lips caressed mine.

"Lemme guess. We're going to an island?" She rolled her eyes trying to conceal her twitching lips at my blissful expression.

Eventually, she nodded. Grinning down at me like a fool herself. An aww slipped out of my lips as I hugged her toward me tighter and I stood on the tips of toes and kissed her back.

I've decided to let myself go. Being me, around the only person I could be myself with.

"Want to go to the nearby market?" She whispered against my lips, I couldn't help but grinned.

"I think I don't need any clothes this weekend" Her breath hitched when my wander hand went down her unyielding chest and teased her belt loop.

"Fück Ellie" She groaned lustfully and I restrained the responding moan that tried to spill out of my lips. I felt like steamy air puffed out of my ears by the way my face respond at that breathless whispers.

"I'll be a lot more disappointed if you don't intend to do it" I rubbed the side of her crotch seductively and bit my lips tauntingly at her.

"I can't wait to go. C'mon. Delay no more" Her hasty growl made me threw my head back and laughed. She gripped my wrist from wandering some more inside her hand and dragged me to the back of her house. The sound of waves chasing after one another instantly calm my raging nerves.