Part 39 : Be My Bride, If We Can.

Flynn POV

"I know what you're trying to do, you don't have to propose! Let me see it already!" Ellie nervous voice said into my neck as I carried her along the shore on my back after dinner toward the dome of flowers, not that she knew of that.

I grunted in annoyance at her words. Well, I did blindfold her on my back, so she did have a point to be annoyed.

"How about you hush up and are a little romantic? I'm trying to melt your bone here," She just giggled and rubbed her cheek with mine. That caused me to laugh too.

"Where are we going?" She wriggled on my back causing my grip to tighten under her bum.

"Wait a little baby doll," I got her comfortable and kept walking. The night was so romantic and I listened to her humming along the way.

"I remembered that you carried me along the sand the first time too," Her whisper caressed my ears and I smiled.

"and I remembered you gave me a couple ring that doesn't go through my finger," Right on cue she giggled dramatically and I sighed, then burst out laughing along.

"I was an idiot back then, but I won't right now," She placed a wet kiss on my neck and tried not to shiver.

The dome of flower as we like to call was transform into the white and red rose dome. I rent the place for ourselves for the night and ordered the staff to embed the candle into the sand in a heart shape twinkling light.

I put her down and guided her in by the hand into the light, and padded my pocket for the ring.

I looked at her white gown and untied her blindfold. As expected, she gasped after her eyes finished roaming around the place.

"Wow, I'm so excited right now, yes yes hahahah yes!!!" She giggled madly jumping up and down on her feet and I just chuckled along.

She closed her hand on her mouth when I got down on my bended knees in front of her, the act alone sobered her up as she gasped.

"Get up! No," she hissed trying to lift me up but I resisted. I let out a shaky breath suddenly nervous and forgot all the speech I've prepared, so I went with what came into my mind.

"Listen here Ellie, I love you. You made me smile the real smile. You get me butterflies while no one else has. I want to have a little Flynn and little Ellie with you. I want to be your husband, I want to look after you, through every happiness and every tears. I might be overprotective and overbearing and sometime get on your nerve that I've made you cry or make you mad but I'm real," Her lips trembled as she looked down at me and I couldn't help but smile.

"You make it easy to love you, make me felt love, make me want to love you. Seven years is not a short time that people can make through their relationship and I came back because I love you, because I wanted to." She was crying silently and I paused, swallowing my own lump in my thraot.

"I did try to love someone else, every guys came my way, but I saw none. You keep me coming back, you keep me wanting more. I may not have much, but I will seek your every need and offer you everything I have in me. I'll try my best to make you happy, to make you smile, and protect you and our children from any harm," I pulled out the simple ring with one big diamond in the middle and two smaller on the side. This time it was real, not a seashell stupid thing anymore.

"Ellie, will you be my bride and marry me?" I prompted out hoarsely watching her full on crying her eyes out to me. My voice thick with enormous love for her that I didn't know how to keep.

"Ummm, yes, anything you want, just get up already," Her voice shook as she cried and I smiled then grasped her hand and slipped in the ring, this time it fitted perfectly as I stood up and kissed her tears away.

"I love you Ellie," I whispered and claimed her lips in a fiery kiss that burned my soul into melting lava.

"Let's get married," I said after I pulled away.

"I agreed, didn't I?" Her smile made airs whooshed in and out of my lung dramatically as I stared at her.

"I mean right now,"

"Seriously?"

I smirked at her big surprise orbs then walked toward the side and grasped the white rose bouquet along with her little white veil and my black tie that I've prepared. Those doe like eyes of hers follwoed my every movement as I came back and clipped the veil to her half ponytail and let her clipped the black tie to the collar of my white shirt.

"This is why you tell me to wear a white dress?" She clutched the rose bouquet to her chest as I brushed her loosed strand to the side.

"Yes, did I tell you enough that you look beautiful?" Her alluring lips widen in answer and I chuckled.

"No, I didn't get enough for four year," She pouted.

"I've never meant to hurt you in anyway," I whispered, lost in the depth of those brown eyes like I was under the spell. "I'm sorry that I can't make your dad walk you down the aisle, that we just have the two of us," She pressed her lips toward me, cutting me half speech.

"Will you love me enough to make me won't regret the desicion then?"

"Ellie, I love you. I will be the best husband in the world, I will look after you through sickness, through tears, for poorer, for richer. Will you take me to be your rightfully husband?" She giggled sweetly and once again pressed her lips against mine. By far our unofficial wedding went smoother than I expected, we vowed with our heart, the speech was from our head. And nothing could be more official than this.

"Yes, yes I do." She whispered, hugging her flower toward her chest lovingly.

"Flynn, I love you. I promise to be a good wife. Offer everything I have, look after each other through sickness, through tears, for poorer, for richer. Will you take me to be your righfully wife?"

"Yes, I do." My breath hitched as I let out a shaky sigh and claimed her lips. Butterflies burst out inside my belly as our lips synced together.

"Wait, can I kiss the bride now??" I cried after I pulled away causing her to giggle historically and curled her arms around my neck and pulled me down on her lips.

"Yes, you can kiss the bride," her breath caressed my lips and I was a goner as I crushed her small waist toward me. She parted her lips and my tongue slipped it, tastings her to my heart content as her lovely sweet smell invading my sense.

"I love you, wife," I smirked after giving her lips one last peck, watching a blush colored her cheeks.

"And I love you," and the mischievous glint made themselves known in her eyes, "will you make love to the bride then?"

"Gladly,"

-.-.-.-.-