Part 18 : Are You Well Pleasured?

Ellie POV
*...*...*...*...*...*

"Oh really? You think this is fine?" I stomped on my feet as I glared at Flynn. She has the nerves to sigh tiredly as if she was talking to a toddler. This time it's also exasperating.

"I didn't do anything, you were there too!" Flynn threw her hand up in the air then trying to grab me. But I won't let her touch me.

If she thought she gets me like usual she has another thing coming.

"Oh is it because I was there? That's why you can't flirt more than this?" I hate it with a passion when my voice getting lower due to the anger and I was close to tears. I was afraid if I raised my voice louder than this, it's gonna break. Didn't it take her for a moment to think that I was there to see? That I was hurt.

"Ellie, be rational. She just a friend, a girl, and for another million time I'm not flirting!" She frowned. I could tell her anger also rising as well as her expression was like a brick wall, that tempted me to scream out loud.

"Oh, so I'm not a girl then?" I hissed, ignoring how utterly divine she looked. In a black shirt with the sleeve rolled up at the elbows and white shorts, she practically looked edible. Her jaw was ticking. My eyes ridiculously glazed over in this freaking time and I bitted my inner cheek hard, tried not to let them flow.

"I'm not lesbian Ellie, you are an exception, stop being like this" Flynn growled low, her eyes soften, and she came grabbed my waist and dragged me toward her but I held my ground as my palms shot up to press on her chest shielding me away and I swiped my cheek as a big fat tear fell down angrily.

Flynn closed her eyes and blew out a big sigh then opened and grabbed me harder and crushed me to her bigger frame then wiped my tears away.

"Ellie, please." Flynn said, exhausted.

"You let her hold your arms" I bitted out, my chest felt heavy as the image burn behind my eyelid. Why did she let Kaily hold her arms? Flynn even laughed with her.

"So you want me to push her away?" She looked down at me straight in the eyes, and I stomped on her chest. But she didn't budge then grabbed my hand and pressed her lips to my palm, my inside melted but I still held my ground.

Am I being irrational?

"but where the need to hold your arm?" I said in a small voice then averted her eyes, hiding in her chest. I rubbed my eyes as angry tears kept on pouring out. She was the one that hurt me, but I was clinging to her like a newborn baby, seeking her warmth needing her comfort.

"We're just friend Ellie" Flynn gathered me in her arms, her hand was strong like a vice grip around my waist, keeping her chin on my head. I grabbed her face away when she leaned down trying to kiss me.

"Don't kiss me! Go kiss that girl, I saw you're so comfy together" I interjected, sounding angrier than I'd intended it to be. My face was set in an ugly expression as I harshly told her off.

"No, I want you" She angled her head then kissed me and I whimpered out, tears and all. She grabbed my face and sucked on my bottom lips asking for entrance but I won't let her in. Her tongue probed around the seam of my lips then her hand trailed around my upper thigh, kneading in the process and I gasped.

"Gather all your will and don't kiss me back if that what you want"

Being such an opportunistic as her, she pushed her tongue inside, rubbing furiously with mine and I sighed into the kissed like a lovesick puppy as my toes curled. Even in this state she managed to heat up my entire being like a forest fire. Her tongue caressed mine, luring it out and suck on it like she couldn't get enough, arousing my hyper aware sense and scorching my skin.