Part 6 : I think I Don't Understand the Attention You Gave Me

Ellie POV

"Come out baby"

I smiled at the text and nearly tripped down the stair at the process, I shouted goodbyes to my mom telling her I'll have breakfast with a friend and I was out of the front door. Her car has a mixed smelled like something delicious and her scent and coffee. I smiled and after our so many previous rides this time I know how to put on my seatbelt without a problem.

Ta-Da \(^0^)/

"Morning beautiful" Flynn greeted with a smile plastered on her face and I smiled back shyly.

"Morning" and she look happy to see me. She called me beautiful. >////<

"Did you sleep well last night?" I asked after watching her concentrated on driving for a little while.

"Ummm, I sleep so well because there was your lingering scent on my bed" she smirked and my cheeks getting hot at the comment.

"Are you a pervert?" I looked at her in horror and she smirked. I guess this girl never take anything from me seriously.

"Maybe, your pervert, be careful little girl" I think I want to slapped the blush-trigger-smirk off her face right now.

"Where are we going?" I asked after I saw this wasn't our usual way to school.

"To have breakfast" she said then stopped at the abandon building along the road that I wasn't familiar with.

"Here? This building is abandoned" I raised my eyebrow, here? The abandons building?

"Really Ellie? You think I would drive you here for a breakfast? I stop here so then we can have a breakfast in car together, Ibrought Bacon&Egg Bagel for us and ice cappuccino." She smiled after she brings the bagel package to the front and gave it to me.

Ahhhh, I guess that's the smells.

"Its smell delicious, thanks you"

"I hope you like it, it was from the little café shop we've been together before, eat it before it was cold" I nodded and took half of it out and gave it to her.

"Delicious?" She asked after I took a bite.

"Ummmm" I grinned and nodded with my mouth full of it.

Way to look attractive in front of her, Ellie.

Flynn chuckled at me and also going through hers. After a few more bite, Flynn looked at me and grinned.

What now?

Flynn raised her hand while I shrank away and stared at her as she wiped the corner of my mouth.

With bare hand, without tissue. (O.O)

I flushed at her and clear my throat awkwardly.

She just wiped my dirty mouth without any freaking tissue.

Why does the little thing she's done was so hot?

My heart was doing an unusual beating right now. I think I have some serious problem with my heart for a while now.

"You got ketchup on the corner of your mouth, little girl" she smirked for another millions time and I knew right there that she's messing with my head once again.

"Thanks you, you don't have to do it like that" I mumbled bashfully and sipped on my cappuccino.

"Why? Your mouth was dirty and you didn't know it so it was my duty to keep your lips clean" she said it like she talked about the weather.