Part 40 : When She Got a Taste of Bitterness

"Care to join me in the pool?" Sweat snaked down my spine as she placed a delicious kiss at the nape of my neck. Her finger deftly pulled down the strap of my dress sensually, my skin tightened as she continued her sweet assault.

"Is this count as our wedding night?" I whimpered as she clasped my bra off, then came quickly and caressed my heavy breast under her scorching palms and kneaded from behind.

"Yes love, you're not going to get much sleep tonight," she whispered huskily and I giggled. She led me by my hand toward the pool and we both slipped in after she discarded all of her clothes.

My mouth flowing with saliva when I looked at her tone hip and abs as we dipped lowly into the cool water. Her strong arms drew me in and our front touched. My hand snaked around her neck as I nimbly sat astride her and continued out staring contest.

Heat suddenly entered my bloodstream.

"I want my son to have your eyes," I started, cherished the moment of love that sat right in front of me. "of course, I'm handsome," she shrugged arrogantly and I chuckled as I traced her straight nose, "your nose," I whispered, the pad of my thumb slid down her lower lips and caressed them lovingly, "your lips," her breath caught so lightly, and so was mine. The water splashed around us as her vice-like grip went around my waist.

"No, their mama is much more beautiful," Her face was in the crook of my neck as she kissed me slowly. "I've never want someone as much as I want you, my love," I melted as her lips curiously wandered around wetly on my pulse and sucked as I threw my head back giving her easier access.

"I love you, my bride," my blood molded into bubbling lava as her lips got lower, her finger gripped my bum as my breath got louder.

The full moon showered over us as if a ray of blessing with the cool night wind.

The watered splashed when I ground onto her involuntarily as our lips locked in heated vengeance, my eyes were close as her tongue invaded my mouth and suck on my lower lips like she couldn't get enough.

My head was swimming in heady lust as I cradled her head in my fingers and she grabbed my breast and took a long and slow lick as she gazed heatedly at me.

God,

"Flynn," the friction she created inside me was almost unbearable. Soon I found her sank one finger in, tasting the water. My body bowed up toward her in pure bliss, my skin blistered up as her lips caressed my upper body aggressively.

I was almost out of breath when she gripped my waist then brought me out of the water then set me on the brink of the pool.

"Shouldn't you make love to me on the bed?" I asked breathlessly as she wasted no time in spreading my quivering thigh open, my moist core was at her eyes level. My elbows rest against the cool floor, I was still struck by how arouse I get whenever her eyes gazed into mine.

"Can't wait," Her thick fingers played on my girly lips, drew an agonizing groan out of me. "Stop teasing," The deafening sound of my heart drumming furiously was almost drowned out my plea, but she heard. "I love how you fall apart in my arms," Her fingers pressed thickly on my bundle of nerve and my hips jerk forward in surprise. Shock morphed into an intense, unbearable pleasure I could only give myself to.

"I love how you smell, such an intoxicating heady aroma," Her nose went closer to my burning opening and I wanted pressed my leg together but her grip was unforgiving against my flesh. My mouth gone sand dry as her words hit me in seducing wave, my core tightened painfully, needing to be filled.

"Please..." I moaned, her fingers were rotating in circular motion, so slow, so tantalizing arousing and that fuel the desire I felt for her. I bit my lower lips at the blinding sensation as intense heat burned my pubic flesh, almost convulsed me on the spot.