Part 34 : When the Pot Calling the Kettle Black

Ellie POV

"Close your shop and come with me" She opened her mouth and demand after I've pulled myself together from her assault.

"You can't just barge in and order me around just like that!" I seethed and hopped down the counter, my feet wobbled and she gripped me from falling headfirst.

"Believe me I can."

"You act like a jerk you know that?" I fumed as I stomped out of her hold and went to grab my purse from the back kitchen.

I glared at her and proceeded to lock the front door when she strolled out arrogantly and I went from daze to wanting to slap those smirk out of her face in three minutes flat.

"I guess I'll see you this weekend then" I turned away from her but not before her hand shot out and grasped my elbow, restraining me from walking away.

"Not so fast, come here" She dragged me toward an Audi and I fumed once again. What wrong with her and the dragging me around? That just irked me to no end. If she aimed to dry my downstairs, it was perfectly working.

"Let me go, I'll have to go home"

"I see you are still stubborn" She smirked then came faster than I could blink and lifted me off the ground, bridal style.

"What the hell? Put me down!"

"Keep your voice down, or I'll kiss you right here. Don't worry, I'll put you down, on your bed." Her voice low dangerously at the last part and I had no choice but snaked my arm around her neck preventing myself from falling and zipped my lips shut tight. I could only glare when she let out a rich chuckle and padded toward her car. She gestured toward her pocket and I sucked my teeth.

"Why don't you just put me down?"

"Hmmm?" I knew that sound, a hum of disapproval resonated from her chest as her eyes land on me threateningly was sinful hot and infuriated at the same time. I grudgingly put my hand in her pocket and came back with her car key and clicked an unlock button then opened the door. She placed me in like I was a disable woman, like I was going to run away at any moment.

"Don't run away or I'll burn your bakery down" She crouched down outside and flashed me a threatening smirk then shut the door in my face. And right there I thought about running.

I ignored the strong scent of her filled the cars, callously crowding my common sense and I was heady with her innate sexual drive that was direct right at me. The car ride was silent one as the canopy of nostalgia hit me in the face when I sat there gazing the building scenery blurred at the speed. I didn't dare to risk a glance when I saw the familiar way toward my old house. I ignored a stab of something at the disgustingly familiarity setting of the road.

Our high school time.

"I don't live with mom anymore" I whispered, finding my joint hand on my laps suddenly interesting. Like a girl caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"I know"

"How do you know?" Wait, how did she know?

"I have to meet Aunty too." I just stared straight ahead at the way she hedged my answer. We stopped in front of my old house and my heart jumped frighteningly at the company I brought. More like she brought me to visit my own home.

We walked in silent down the stone path and I knocked on the door. A moment after I heard the scurry around inside, my mom swung the door open and second after her eyes widen so huge it's almost comical to look at.

I feel you, mom.

"Flynn??" Mom exclaimed loudly and I wanted to roll my eyes at the perfectly charming specimen at my right side. Her golden grin was as wide as the moon when my mom grasped her in a bear hug and I couldn't help notice that she even towered over my mom.