Part 22 : Shove Your Motor Up Your Ass A**hole.

Flynn POV

The next day in the morning I raised my eyebrow and smirked when I saw Ellie sauntered out of her house with her jeans and T shirt. She curled the end of her long hair and clipped her bang to the side looking beautiful enough to eat.

"Morning, No dress?" Grabbing her soft hand in mine, I pressed them to my lips. I smirked at her choice of clothes and she huffed.

"Is it because I said I don't like your dress?" I pressed on, pulling away from her drive way with her hand laced in mine.

"Nope, I wore dress too many time only" She grumbled and I chuckled knowingly. Somehow my morning was bright she made my day as always. I knew she wanted to please me because yesterday I said, I didn't like her dress. It was only because it showed her cleavage when she carelessly bent, and that was mine and mine alone. I tried not to frown when I think about that asshole looking at her expose torso just like me. Knowing her want to please me made my inside glow dramatically. I restrained the urge to grab her in my embrace then kissed her senselessly right now.

"Right, there's no reason to please me anyway" I teased, watching her pouted her lips. They tempted me to suck them into my mouth.

"Isn't it you that said don't wear dress to school?" I chuckled wickedly as she ranted.

"I love that you want to please me" I kissed her palm, using only one hand to drive, before let them go reluctantly as I pulled into our school parking lot.

"I just want to wear jeans for a change" She muttered in blushing cheeks, I couldn't help but gave into the impulse and kissed it after I scanned the quietly remote parking lot. No one gave us any attention at the moment.

"Whatever you say, wife" her eyes widen and looked around frantically for the sign of someone looking. Even after we did the thing for so many time, Ellie didn't stop being so shy and fluster around me. Sometime I just teased her, wanting to see her widen eyes and suddenly shorten breathe. The power made me feel like I can do everything in the world. Even though she was a beast in bed sometime. I chuckled quietly to myself. She would smack me if I said that out loud.

"You are so bad, who stole a kiss without permission like that?" She scolded playfully when we walked hand in hand into the building.

"Ummm me? and who say I stole? that cheeks is mine, as well as your whole body" My voice low down at the last words, expecting her blow when I grabbed her fist in mine then dragged her toward our first class, we both chuckled like a couple of idiot.

As per usual, class went by without a hitch and when lunch came I was sitting with Ellie when Seth and Dave appeared with their own lunch tray. I introduced them to my friends and they settled in with Seth next to me and Dave next to him. Ellie smiled politely not saying much just threw me a quick questioning glance. Sometime, she was like a toddler, shied away from stranger and cringed into my side and wait for my first move before following behind like a wife should. I chuckled, my head sometime way too mature, I want to be big and strong enough to feed Ellie when I myself was just in high school like her. Wanting to be her husband when I didn't really have anything.

Lately, they seemed to evolved around one stubborn little girl though.

I chatted with Seth and watched Ellie warmed up to them. Thankfully he didn't flirt, just a friend that get along just fine with me, wanting to hang out. He obviously respected my opinion. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Dave checking Ellie out and I just gritted my teeth and smiled at what Seth have said.

I held in my possessiveness that tried to break free and clawed his eyes out when they scanned Ellie body up and down like a vulture.

I was glad even more that she chose jeans and not her short usual dress.