Part 17 : Without a Doubt YES.

"I'm serious. All of the things I told you. Not the playful one like I used every day because I really want you. Be mine forever okay? Even if you don't want to, just let me love you. Let me use my entire life to prove it to you okay? I want all of you, your flaws, your smile, your love. Be mine please? I love you Ellie, my little princess" I clutched Yoyo tight to me as I looked at Flynn, emotion spilling out like rainfall.

Flooding me.

She love me, I couldn't believe it. She loved me as in lover, but how could we. We couldn't.

The silliest part of this? My eyes were prickling and then lone tear fell even if I tried to contain it in, all of this was so overwhelming.

I was on cloud nine, I was ecstatic, I was on seventh heaven. Any adjective you could use to describe a happy girl, use it.

"Say it again" I whispered, my chest tightened even more when she rubbed her thumb on my cheek, chasing the tears away.

"Why are you crying?" The tenderness of her eyes as she desperately looking at me for any sign why I was bawling my eyes out like a baby was like an undoing of my tears gate.

"I don't know, say it again" I whined as tears keep streaming down my face, the more she wiped it away, the more it came. Flynn looked frantic as to why I was crying then gathered my tearfully mess into her arms, and rubbed my back in a soothing manner, keeping her chin on my head.

Didn't she know when a girl cries you don't hug them? They'll cry even more.

"I love you Ellie" Dropping a sensual kiss on my forehead, she said, looking straight into my eyes.

"Again" I choke out, clutching the front of her shirt tightly. Her love caressed my inner soul like a cashmere feather.

"I love you my lovely wife" This one accompany with a kiss on my nose.

"Again" I whimpered at the words. Did she plan on melting my entire being today?

"I love you my love" How could a set of lips pressing wetly on my cheeks spread an entire bubbling lava flowing in between my blood was out of my mind.

"I love you baby" and she pressed her deadly bewitching lips on my chin and continued her bone-melting-honey-dripping-sweet love confession.

"I love you little girl, be mine"

"I love you too" Her fleeting victorious smile was cut off short because right there she angled her head then dropped her lips on my tingling awaiting one and devoured me hungrily. I kissed her back hungrier, our tongue rubbing between one another like we couldn't get enough of each other taste; and at that moment we were. Her hand tightened on my torso deliciously like a snake squeezing its prey before swallowing them whole.

My hand was lacing through her smooth to the touch hair, dragging her closer to me, as well as her hand grabbing my waist and pressed my body closer to her. I moaned at the intensity of the kiss, it was like she wanted to pour all of her love through our joint lips and my toes curled at the tingling butterflies that her present always bring with.

I panted when she stopped and grabbed my face with both of her hand and placed a lingering kissed on my lips one more time.

"I love you my love" Her hot breath tickled my lips, I didn't know that hearing Flynn said she love me was so addicting, I wouldn't mind listen to it for the rest of my life.

' "I love you too my love" and I meant it. I went into her safe wall, placing my face at the crook of her neck, breathing in a lungful of her heady comforting aroma, someone I can call my love. Hugging her tight and then feeling like soaring when she hugged me even tighter.