Part 16 : Would you be mine?

Flynn POV

"Two PM and don't be late okay little pig??" I threatened into the phone, smiling like an idiot to the sound of her giggling. Like a melody to my ears. Sweet and comforting, and to think I was the one who made her giggling that happily made my lips widen some more.

"Where are we going anyway?" Ellie sighed down the phone in pure contentment and I looked just like a full time idiot grinning alone.

Last night she said no one care that's it was her birthday. First time crossing the birthday night with her was something I would never forget in a hurry. Being the first one to say Happy Birthday gave me butterflies, I felt important. To her.

"Stop wondering wifey, I'll do anything because this is your birthday, you have right 100% but not this one" I smiled at the wall in my room. Yes, if someone looked at me right now they probably thinking I was crazy. Or possibly in love. Tonight, it's now or never. Ellie will face a big surprise, or me while I didn't know what to expected.

Right now I wanted nothing more than to grab her out of my phone and hold her tight. I missed her much more than something I can put into words.

"Why can't I? The suspend is killing me" Ellie whined and I chuckled. Usually I would lean down and kissed away her pouty expression, but she was in the phone so left me with nothing. Damn I missed kissing her cheeks, her lips, her skin.

Snapped out of it.

I pushed the images of her naked alluring self with her hair sprawling across my pillows, her eyes darken with desired out of my brain as soon as possible.

"You'll see soon enough, do me a favor for this one"

"You have my present already right?" Ellie just being Ellie, she overexcited over gift.

"Of course little pig, go and have breakfast" The first thing I do after I opened my eyes in the morning nowadays was grab my phone and dialed my boo number. Hearing her voice in the morning was like having her here with me. Just couldn't get enough of her.

She didn't even have any damn clue that I was wrapped around her little fingers so tightly.

"I want to talked to you some more"

"Can I hold you right now? I missed you" I said, my voice suddenly huskier than I intended it to be.

"You miss me? or my body?" Ellie drawled teasingly, damn her she caught me.

I chuckled, she hit a sore point. Definitely both.

"No, I miss you, what kind of husband you take me for?"

"Pervert husband" then she giggling like there was no tomorrow, and I just couldn't help but laugh along with her.

"well, so I miss your body then" I smirked and I could tell she was blushing right now.

"ahem, I go to take a shower then" she was good at changing subject when she was shy.

"why so hurry? Are you blushing?"

"noooooo" yeah, she was blushing, my silly baby.

"Kiss me first" I said and she giggled.

"Jub"

"Good girl, go now, before I drag you out of my phone and kissed you senselessly"

"okay, and don't forget breakfast"

"okay baby, love you"

"Love you too"

Then the line went dead, left me staring at it in longing.