Part 14 : The Way You Made Me Feel or the Sensation?

Ellie POV

Flynn lips was on mine effectively swallowed my whimpering. One of her hand cupped my breast inside my freshly changed shirt as her tongue ran across my bottom lip hungrily, seeking entry.

I let her.

My lips parted and her tongue swept inside, meeting mine like a sleek serpent. I moaned into her mouth nimbly shifting into a sitting position until I was straddling her, then binding my leg around her while she sat crossed leg on my bed.

Her hands were running along the length of my thighs and up my hips, leaving a trail of goose bump behind. Her palms kneaded the swell of my heaving breast once again; their thumb torturously rubbed the hardening tips, drawing an agonizing whimper out of me.

Her lips was moving along the base of my throat and I closed my eyes, throwing my head back as I lace my finger through the backside of her head giving her better access.

I groaned out in bliss as she drew one my aching nÏpplle into her mouth. My skin prickling deliciously at the torturous sensation and I was lost at the feeling, her amazingly soft lips attached to my skin, sucking along the way, teasing. My fingernails buried in her shoulder blades, as she devoured my upper body like a feast.

Heat engulfed my entire being like a raging fire, and she angled me under her as she was coming back to my lips. Her arms wrapped around me, her scent enveloped me and her eyes - charmingly darken with desire - were fixed on mine. For the first time in my entire life, I felt the dripping wetness formed between the junctions of my thighs. My girly part was twiching in agony begging for attention than I didn't even understand to begin with.

I was turned on beyond belief.

"Flynn, enough" My voice was barely a whisper, I tried to use some force into it, but it came out in a soft whimpering.

Gosh

Flynn hovered over me, keeping her eyes - that were a shade darker than mine - trained on me and I panted. Her enchanting present bombarded me, her eyes intense as they swiveled down my half expose torso made a shiver racked down my spine deliciousely as I creamed even more.

Wordlessly Flynn scooped me in her arms and I wrapped my arms around her neck and snuggled into her warmth scent; snuggled into our now mixed scent.

Listen to the wild beating of her heart as I was breathing hard.

This time we fooled around way more intense than the other. I was confused, is it the way of her tricking me or something?

Even with everything just unfold before my eyes, any question flew out of my little brain as soon as her lips cover mine, and made love to my lips.

My head was swimming.

Now I could say I knew the feeling of pure flutter of butterflies, they were not just in my belly anymore; they broke free around the entire room, surrounding us beautifully as we kissed.

All that matter was her hooded eyes, they stared at me - my body - with such desire, the way she caress me as if I was something precious, like I made out of glass.

We stared at each other for how long I had no idea, until she rained a soft kiss on my forehead, my nose, my both cheeks, my chin and lastly a linger one on my lips. I couldn't help but shut my eyes and devoured the feeling during the heart sweetening gesture.

I was gonna get diabetes soon.

Her eyes were unreadable, they expressed something that I was not familiar with, we both were lost in the heat of moment and this time she undressed me.