Part 21 : Her Perfect Imperfection

Flynn POV
*...*...*...*...*...*...*

I inhaled a big breath as Ellie snuggled adorably inside my arms. The aftermath of our little play whirled around my head and I smiled. I kissed her forehead and watched her closed her eyes in satisfaction then pressed her face closer into the crook of my neck. The feeling of wanting to be with her was so strong, it nearly knock me of my feet if I was standing right now. At the moment everything was perfect, she made me go crazy with lust and that was the first.

The weight of frustration that someone might found out about us tumbled down on both of my shoulder enough to crush me, but her taste alone brought an inner strength and confident back to the surface. I closed my eyes and breathed her unique scent in, suddenly all the worries puffed into smokes, forgotten.

"Let's tell mom. I can hide us no more" I tighten my hold on her, emotion trying to spill but I held them at bay.

"I'm afraid" Her small voice did the same thing to my inside, wanting to hide her away from every existent.

"Don't be, you had me"

"Mom love me because she think I was your friend, if she knows, I don't know what would happen" Yes, Ellie call my mom, Mom, and that was the cutest things ever watching them get along so well, better than me her own daughter. My mom obviously adored Ellie and so was Ellie to my mom.

"We should be worried about dad, he doesn't take crap well. He has somehow big reputation in the government. His only daughter being lesbian certainly gives a black spot to his work. He probably disowns me, and leaves me penniless." I chuckled humorlessly. Sure, my dad loved me, he was a sweet teddy bear for me they are loving parent, a bit strict but going down to humiliation my dad was harsh and unforgiving, even with me. That's why he was ranking high in his works.

"I won't do that to you, it's fine. Everything's fine. I won't make any fuse anymore. I'll do whatever you want, wherever you put me" Hearing her words tumbled out of her lips broke my heart. She's willing to stay behind my back, unnoticed. Just to be with me.

"I love you so much Ellie, sometime it hurts. I want to kiss you openly, tell everyone that you're mine." Being able to call her mine was my fate. Sometime I regret taking her, if I didn't flirt she would still be an innocent, happy go lucky girl then she would meet a nice boy, have date and normal life. No frown upon was direct at her. But the thought of her with some douchebag, touching her the way I did was too painful to even comprehend. Her perfect imperfection drew me in and I was head over heels for her. From the start I was just curious, she made me curious about her everything, made me wanting to get close. Then here I was, in love. Plain and simple.

"Please don't stop loving me. I don't know what to do without you" Her voice getting smaller, shaking and I felt the dampness at the corner of my neck. I smile, stop loving her? That was like self destruction or suicide mission.

"Give me times, wait for me. I want to make sure that I can feed our family well before he disowns me, I want three kids though" I teased, hoping to lighten up the heavy cloud surrounding us. Having her was enough.

"No, I won't do that to you. I don't want you to choose like that" She was sobbing quietly and my heart broke all over again, I swallowed the sudden lump forming in my throat. I dried her tears away and leaning down to kissed her lips, she kissed me back clinging to me in desperation. How could I throw her away when she was like this? She was too thoughtful for her own good, putting my family happiness in front of her, chose to stay behind my back.

"How many times are you going to cry baby?" I pulled away, cupping her face gently looking into her soft brown orbs they glazed with unshed tears and I want to smack myself. I brought her nothing but tears.