Part 7 : Clueless Type of Girl

¯¯Oooooh oooooh oooooh sweet love¯¯

My phone blasted out Mariah Carey in the middle of the night and I groggily open my eyes then grabbed it from the night stand. I squinted my eyes through the darkness and picked it up, knowing fully well that it was Flynn due to the fact that she dominated my poor phone and checked everything in there today.

Last but not least, she even set the ringtone herself, and where was I? Struggling inside her hold the whole times trying to grab it but she kept it out of my reached.

And who am I to say? She obviously stronger than me. And I don't think she let me win either.

Bleh

"Hello" I whispered through the earpiece sleepily. It was already twelve. I already slept, dreamt and woken up by her. Sue me >-<;

"Hey, am I waking you up?"

"ummmm, I was sleeping"

"oh, I'm sorry, I'll let you sleep then" Through my foggy state of mind her voice was clear from any sleeping trace and I was wondering, why she didn't sleep at this time of the night.

"No I'm okay, why don't you sleep?"

"Ummm, I couldn't sleep" she paused "I miss my baby girl" I was wide awake at her statement, she can't sleep.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned, sleepiness forgotten.

"I'm okay now, I won't bother I'll let you sleep" she was upset over something, something that I didn't know about.

"Don't ever say that word again, you never bother"

"Okay, I just need someone right now, and I miss you"

"Are you sure you it's not someone else?" I teased, decided that I don't want to pry into her personal business. If she wants to tell she will, maybe this is what she want, someone. Just someone.

"Of course, who else? If I don't, I wouldn't have called" I could tell she was serious.

"I don't know, The Charmer Flynn has so many girls to miss."

"What? I'm not, there's only you" I was grinning from ear to ear right now. I know that's she joking all right.

"Don't lie" I puffed my cheek trying to stifled my grin.

"Okay, baby boo" what? Where is this one is coming from?

"You are so random with pet names" I said amused. I love the endearment she used, made me feels something I didn't even know exist.

"I don't know, it cute on you anyway, so I'm gonna call you boo from now on"

"Really Flynn?"

That's how we talked until two in the morning, and please don't asked what were we talking about, just random teasing, random topic and we both didn't even noticed it was so late until I yawned so long and nearly stretched my jaws and she let me sleep, no actually we both sleep with headphone attached to our ears. I was contented with it.

I woke up in the morning with a little sore neck and nearly jumped out of my bed when I saw I was already late for school. I groaned and got up and do my things hastily. How was I managed to find my way was beyond me, I was sleepy as hell. Once I was done, I got out and grabbed my phone as it was suddenly ringing in my hand. It was Flynn she told me she will be here picking me up. I was sleepy, exhausted, and I didn't even want to get myself out of bed. It was her fault.