Part 42 : Little Bingo

- Flynn -

"What are you cooking, dear wife?"

"Ahhh," Ellie squealed in utter surprise as I crept up on her from behind. I went back from work and found my angel rummaging around in my kitchen, and what a sight that I've been dreaming since I was in high school.

To be honest, the feeling was still intact. The feelings of the aftermath after you've been smoking a full pot of marijuana.

A high sensation like you are walking on cloud nine, light and gentle as the sight of her barefoot, spinning delicately around was like a dream.

I had to stop at the doorway, took a deep shaky breath before entering the kitchen.

"You scared me," She accused, scowling. I chuckled than bent my head and claimed my wife lips.

I wanted to jump up and down as my heart swelled enormously at the label of her as mine.

"Sorry about that...but, I have a bribe if you forgive me..."

"And what is that?... wait, what's that sound?" Her lips parted breathlessly then I brought the squirmy little Pomskey puppy from behind my back. He kept licking my hand and that's a relief to finally show him to her.

I tried hard not to wince at her delight childish squeal and laughed as the little puppy ran straight into the crook of her arms and nuzzled his nose into her neck.

"oh my gosh, he's so cuuuuuuuute," I couldn't help the ears splitting grin that tried to tear my lips far apart. Her eyes glazed over and I kissed her lips once more. There's a hint of sweet chocolate at the tips of her tongue.

"Hey, don't lick my wife so much," I grabbed the puppy head and Ellie giggled like a maniac and started cooing at him and he flipped his tail wildly in pure delight.

And what a sight was that.

"What should we call him?" I asked when her eyes never left the small size black and white puppy. I rolled my eyes but smiled nonetheless at her euphoria expression.

"Thanks you," She whispered as her eyes pooled with tears in gratitude.

"Whatever you need baby, this is the beginning of the motherhood, and enough of that. What should we call him?" My heart swelled up with joy, almost burst out of my chest when I looked at her.

"I don't know," She whispered than stroked her forefinger against his chin and the little puppy whimpered at her touch, causing her to whimper along in adoration.

Well, she even ignored me now.

"How about Bingo?"

"Bingo?" She echoed, cuddled him into her chest and I scowled. Feeling slightly jealous at her overwhelm attention over the puppy, but her smile worth a hundred million dollars.

"Oh I love that name, Hey Bingo, this is mama," She talked like a mad woman to him then let out an amuse breath as Bingo licked her chin.

"Hey! Stop licking my wife," I grumbled and she laughed then those doe like eyes softened up and melted my entire heart into a new one.

Jeez,

"What do you want?" She let out through her parted lips and something pulled deep at my groin, something salaciously hot that involved her lips. Palpable desire swirled around the air as I caressed her waist. She was in satin silk today.

I was beyond aroused as the weight of love coiled deep inside my gut, refused to budge an inch.

"I want sex," I murmured darkly, huskily, watching her teeth sunk into her lower lips as her pupils dilate in lust. Her eyes mirrored mine as desire for me to taste her seized me with a vengeance, shallowing my breath, igniting my blood, pooling with heat below my waist.