Part 30 : A Living Nightmare

Ellie POV

"So... what do you say?" Dave was asking me out. He couldn't have chosen a better timing. Leaning on the side of my locker, he looked at me expectantly. I was a mess. I couldn't tell myself to wear a dress, so I hideously covered myself in jeans and sweater.

Pathetically, her sweater. That calmed me.

"No" A familiar scent hit me. The tiny hair on my neck rose as her husky voice was eerily close to me. Every nerve on my body jumped on high alert as I told myself to get a gripped.

The nerve.

"She has to go to the mall with me today, I have business dinner with dad tomorrow Ellie, I need a new clothes" I could do nothing than smiled at Dave and nodded along with her.

"So, how about tomorrow?" His persistence made me tongue tied. I don't have the heart to go out with him.

"Flynn!" A high pitch voice called out and the epitome of my nightmare sauntered to where I was standing. Kaily. She looked so beautiful that I had to flinch away and covered myself.

"Hey Ellie" She smiled and my gut tighten terrifyingly. My breath came out hollowed when she linked her hand through Flynn. Arm that once curled around my waist protectively was now inside another girl hold.

"Hey Kaily" I smiled and said.

"Sure, I'll go with you tomorrow" I turned to Dave and I heard myself said yes. "Gotta go" I closed my locker and walked away without looking at her harsh expression.

My step felt heavier after one another and I managed to walk to the nearest restroom and broke down. It has to be the most hurtful sobbed I had to endure. It was the kind of sob that you have to do it quietly because you're afraid someone might hear and the force was cruel.

She was acting like I was still with her behind everyone backs. I cried harder when I realized this was the same cubical that she ran off to buy me a tampon. I whimpered and closed my hand over my mouth tightly.

Calm down, you are in school. Don't.

Lifelessly, I walked out. I walked out without any direction - out of school.

Can you understand that some feeling just gone?

I swallowed and walk along the quite pavement. Seems like I was all alone.

I love you, no matter what happened, remember okay? and her sensual lips covered mine lovingly.

I wanted to sit down, but I resisted.

"I have only me, is that enough to marry me?" Her smirked was there as she carried me under the moonlight along the sand.

My lips curved up on their own accord at the perfect memories. Somehow, a part of me was grateful for the memories. I would still run off with her in a heartbeat if that what she wants.

I love you, she growled as she caressed my torso in heated desire.

A long horn beeped and I didn't have time to react that I was crossing the road. I didn't have time to react in my broken state, so I closed my eyes and everything went black after I saw her smiling at me.

*****************************

"Get up love" I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was my favorite electric brown orbs. I smiled as she kissed my forehead.

"You sleep like a pig" I giggled and hugged her neck toward me, wanting a kiss. She was naked and my hand dance across her hard front as her lips scorching me. Her tongue in my mouth, demanding and forcefully took control. Butterflies fluttered their wings around us beautifully.

It was hazy, like a canopy of thin cloud surrounding us.

"where are we?" I looked around, we're in some kind of hotel, but the glass wall toward the sea caught my attention.

"Songsaa Island" she whispered and sparing no time in claiming my mouth, my body. I respond, my body rose off the sheet and pressed against her.

Our groaned and moaned was heard and I fell asleep without my control.

---------

"Mommy!" I was on the swing somewhere, the green grass were stretched along the horizon without any end or beginning. I smiled widely at a little boy, he was chubby, about 3 years and dressed in jeans and a T shirt that wrote I LOVE MY DAD.

"Yoyo" I giggled as he jumped into my widen arms.

"Where's Daddy?" I grasped him in my arms protectively and rumpled his cheeks with my mouth causing him to giggle sweetly.

"Daddy is running behind me" and there she was, sauntered toward where I was standing with my son. She was wearing a white button down and black jeans as her hair was cut short at the side, looking like the man of my dream. Her eyes raked over us lovingly as she smiled softly for me.

"Daddy!" yoyo threw his hand forward asking for his daddy and she take him from me and spare one arms and circled them around my waist protectively as she leaned down to kiss me.

"Hello mommy" She said in between kiss and I giggled.

"Eww" yoyo said and covered his eyes caused us to laugh and he wriggled his way out of Flynn arms and she set him on his feet.

He took off running toward a dog. A bulldog.

Everything went hazy and I felt she grasped my hand. The views in front of me changed and I was in the kitchen. I was baking when I felt two strong arms went around my waist and pulled me toward them. They were endearingly familiar; it was the scent that I love.

"Good evening, love." She kissed my exposed shoulder and they sidled their way up my neck.

"Stop distracting me, I'm cooking" I said breathlessly as butterflies blooms across my abdomen, the zap of electricity getting lower.

"Can I have a taste? I'm thirsty after works" and she gripped my hip as she turned me toward her and set me on the kitchen counter. Her hand spread fire on my knees as she forced them apart. She got in between and kissed my lips. They got lower until my dress fell off my shoulder. I was bare to her as she got lower and spreading love bite all over my heated skin.

She was whispering for me to come back. She said I love you. I smiled as I closed my eyes as her tongue flick into me.

"I love you too" Her hand grasped my wrist as I laced them through her hair, holding her closer to me.

I heard crying.

My mouth was sand dried. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't. Everything felt heavy as once again I fell into nothingness.

*****

Vote or Comment Please!!!

Everybody Vote!!

Why don't you? (_ _') (- -')